3. Falling down!!...

Magsimula sa umpisa

Aditya yelled- chodo...kya kar rhe ho , kha le jaa rhe ho tum mujhe??...

Peon didn't answer and took him down ....
And said to dean- sir yeh Aditya Bhardwaj tha terrace pr...mujhe lagta hai isi ne dakhha diya hai uss bacche ko...

Aditya eyes widened listening to his accusations...what the hell was he is even saying, why would he push him... instead he was helping him....

Aditya scared- m..maine koi d..dhakka nahi diya hai...

Dean hissed in anger- bas karo Aditya aur kitna juth bologe... Aaj taak toh sirf  teachers aur students se batmeezi kiya karte the... Lekin aaj toh haad hi kardi tumne ....Call his father and tell his son did...

He is getting scared , no one will believe him , will they ??...
why will they when he has dirt on his name ... Everyone in the school knows him for being a spoil brat ...all the students and teachers present there are giving him disgusted look... Aditya look down and tear slipped from his eye...
Yes he is a typical bad boy of college with no manners and ethicate who doesn't respect elder and is one to get into fights and trouble but he will never harm someone that it will take someone life ...he know his boundaries well but who will belief a bad boy ,no one...

He was handcuff , harshly drag and made sit in the van .....he looked out to see Abhishek been carried to ambulance on stretcher...He prayed for him to be alright....

Aditya don't know much of the students from college, heck he doesn't even know his own classmates ,  because he rarely ever attend any classes ...but he knows the little guy, why not he was the first person in these whole college who had talk to him... If someone even talks to him either to spit on his upbringing or to proof  how bad of boy he is and how bad his company is...
No one likes to be in the company of a bad boy ...he was basically an outcast...
But Abhishek's was different ...

He remember his first encounter with Abhishek...

Flashback

As usual Aditya was on rooftop taking puff from his cigarette ...he has his eyes closed , too busy to pay attention on anyone... The smoke was realxing his tensed muscles....
He was irritated when his teacher asked him to call his father , just because he was sleeping in the class , like who the hell even call parents in College...
Atleast it was better then other students who was busy murmuring and talking, but no professor needs to point at him only...or guess his teacher is quiet interested in his father that's why she needs to see him again and again he thought....he was thinking a  way to talk his father about his attendance again in the college, well it will be for the fifth time since two months so basically he have to present himself again and its not an easy task...
He snapped out of his thoughts hearing a cough and opend his eyes to look at a boy of his age standing there coughing....
The boy cleared the smoky air with his hand which is making him bit dizzy...
Not knowing why but Aditya threw his cigarettes and crushed under his shoes...

Aditya - yes??...

Abhishek smile- Mera naam Abhishek hai

Aditya roll his eyes - Abhishek ji kya aap mujhe apna biodata dene aaye hai shaadi ke liye...

Abhishek shake his head annoyed by his sarcasm- yeh aap kya akr rhe ho ??

Aditya - esa kuch nahi jo tumhe jaane ki jarurat ho...

Abhishek irritated from his answer said- you know na smoking is injurious to health....

Aditya - oh hello movie ke phele ka disclaimer....kya mujhe yeh batane aaye ho ki smoking se cancer hota hai all... then let me tell you I Don't give a Fuck about it ...