(JAYWON) •Part 2

En başından başla

Click*

Jungwon heard Jay unlock the door but he ignored it and continued kissing.

Jay slowly adjusted Jungwon's position, he wrapped Jungwon's legs around his waist and slowly open the door without breaking the kiss.

Jay dropped Jungwon on a soft bed.

Jungwon couldn't figure out how they got to the room but he just ignore it.

Jay removes his cloths one by one while staring at Jungwon's body.

"You want something to your mouth, right? Come here"

And take off a piece of fabric that Jay's only thing that covering his member. After removing it, Jay's erect and hard on cock appeared in front of Jungwon.

"Come here little kitty" Jay said and sat on a sofa on the side of the room.

Jungwon doesn't know what he's doing anymore because of the wine that Jay made him drink, all he knows now is that he needs a cock, I mean Jay's cock.
Jungwon slowly approached Jay and knelt down in front him.
Before Jungwon touched Jay's cock, he looked at Jay first as if to ask for permission.

"It's all yours little kitty" jay said

Jungwon's hand stroked Jay's cock and started to pump it up and down.

"ugh~ shit.." jay moan and closed his eyes feeling the every pump.

Suddenly Jay felt something that seemed to be hot on his cock.He looked at Jungwon and saw that the younger was licking it while his boba eyes are looking at jay.
Jay put his hand in Jungwon's hair and ordered him to open his mouth even more wider. And Jungwon immediately followed it.

Jungwon slowly sucks Jay's cock, but only halfway through it, he can already feel Jay's cock hitting his throat. He was about to let go but Jay had a strong grip on his hair and thrust Jungwon's head to his cock even harder.

Jungwon grabbed Jay's arm. That's why the elder looked at Jungwon.

He saw the red face of the younger and his teary eyes looking straight to him. Jay asked him with a Hummed.

"You want to breathe?"

Jungwon nodded while Jay's cock is in his mouth. Jay let go from the grip.

Jungwon coughed while catching his breathe and wiped the saliva from his mouth. Jay grabbed Jungwon's hair again "Open your mouth baby"

But the younger shook his head. "no, No more, I don't want it anymore" Jungwon's drunkenness is fading a bit and he realizes what he's done".

Jay just smirked and opened the small cabinet next to the sofa and took something. Jungwon was surprised when Jay pulled out a gun. Jungwon broke into a cold sweat.

"I'm easy to talk to" Jay said while wiping the sweat from the younger's forehead "You just have to choose" "Suck my cock properly or suck the bullets of this gun" He added while pointing his gun at the younger's mouth.

Jungwon couldn't stop crying at his current situation. Asking to himself how he end up to this situation.

"Shhh.. hey baby don't cry, I didn't do anything yet" Jay said

But Jungwon cried harder.

"CHOOSE!! OR ELSE I'LL DO THE BOTH TO YOU!!" Jay shouted. While looking at Jungwon with serious dark face.

He pressed harder his gun to Jungwon's mouth.

"YOUR COCK!! I'll suck it" Jungwon answered hesitantly

"Good choose baby, then do it" Jay said with his deep voice.