chapter 1

Sofiaa's pov:

Today was the day . I was finally driving to Arizona to see taylor caniff . Wow . It kinda sucks that I have to drive 6 hours by myself . But it's worth it I wouldn't want my embarrassing mom or my annoying little sister ruining anything . Any ways I'm 18 I have my own apartment but my mom is always there . I'm still her "little baby". Well that's what she says . I should get ready .

I went to my kitchen and got me a bowl with yogurt , blue berries, granola and a glass of almond milk .
After I got done eating I went to the bathroom and got in the shower . My shower is pretty basic . I shampoo and condition my hair then I wash my body and face then shave My legs . Nothing to special . After I got out of the shower I put on some black sweats and a plain white v-neck . I had to drive for 6 hours . I need to be comfortable . I didn't put makeup or my contacts in, i wore my black glasses and brushed my teeth put my hair in a bun and got my bags and headed for Arizona !

It has been 4 hours and I was starving . It was 12:00 pm so I decided to get lunch at the closes in and out burger. I don't have that where I'm from so it's a treat . After I was done eating I headed further to my destination. Once I got to the hotel I went to my room and decided to get ready . I was staying in Arizona for a week . I wanded my hair put eyeliner, mascara,blush,and chapstick. I then got dressed . I wore black high waisted shorts and a daisy crop top with white convers. I noticed I didn't have all my clothes and that I left my bag with my clothes and hygiene products in my car . My car is a 1996 red convertable bmw. It's my baby . So I went downstairs to the hotel parking lot and went to get my stuff . I was in my car until I saw taylor . He was getting chased by girls . There was alot . He was running right in front of my car and the girls where about 13 feet away .

I went out and said 'follow me I'm not gonna hurt you but I can help you' after I said that he said thanks and we started running . We ran up the stairs the girls where getting closer . I been to this hotel when I was little so I know some hiding places . We ran to the first hiding place it was in this hotel room . Lucky no one was in there . The door was left open . We closed it and locked it . " there is a stair way in the closet that takes you to the parking lot . I'll go down first we will get in my car and go somewhere besides here " I said to taylor . We went down the stairs in we where in my car . "we made it" taylor said . I smiled at him .

*mostly conversation*

Taylor: you have a nice car

Me: thanks :)

Taylor: so why did you want to help me ?

Me: first of all your taylor caniff . Who wouldn't . And second I didn't want to see you get mauled by all those girls before I meet you . *I smirked*

Taylor: well thanks . *taylor giggled*

Me: no problem *I giggled*

Taylor: so want to go to your house to wait those girls out ?

me: actually I'm not from here . I came 6 hours to meet you . *i smirked*

Taylor: you came all this way to see me .? *taylor smiled.. Really big boy do I love his smile*

Me: yeah . *i smiled*

Taylor: well up ahead there is this hotel we can stay at until they leave. You have clothes for tommorow.

Me: okay , and how did you know i had clothes ? *I giggled*

Taylor: you have your luggage in the back *taylor giggled*

Me: ohh yeah . I forgot . *I giggled *

We got to the new hotel . They only had a hotel room with one bed . I was gonna let taylor sleep on the bed and I would sleep on the couch . He said no that I can sleep on the bed . We kept arguing so he said we could both sleep on it . I didn't mind . Like come on . I was getting really tired so I told taylor I was gonna take a shower . I was taking my clothes off and taylor walked in. I guess I forgot to lock the door . Luckily my back was facing the door and I still had my shorts on .

Once I got out he said he's really sorry and that he was gonna ask if I wanted pizza . But that he ordered it anyway . I was really hungry so I was down for pizza . I already had my pj's on and I combed out my hair and blow dried it . By the time I was done the pizza was here . Taylor was in the shower when I was blow drying my hair but I did my hair in the room while he showered . After we got done eating we where watching a movie and talking . He asked me a bunch of questions . Like my age , if I was single , where I live and alot more .

*conversation*

Taylor: so ?.. can I tell you something ? *blushing*

Me: sure ?.. *I smirked*

Taylor: umm .. your really pretty . And thank you for everything you did today .

Me: awe thanks your not bad yourself. Jk your like the most gorgeous boy in the world . Like omg . I just .. I know I'm like- *i was cut off by a kiss . A kiss from taylor .*

The kiss was a passionate one . It lasted like 2 minutes. His hands where on my hips . And mine around his neck . He was smiling in between kisses . We both pulled away and smiled. He said sorry and I told him to not be then kissed him on the cheek . And we went to bed .

Hey guys . So I started a new story . I hope you enjoyed . Leave feed back ?!!! -mariah :))