It had been about a month since we all hung out at durk and India's house

  It had been about a month since we all hung out at durk and India's house. Me, India, and De'arra had gotten really close, going on friend dates almost every other day. For some reason De'arra clicked with us so well. You can just tell we were all meant to be a little trio. De'arra has gotten very comfortable around us these past few weeks and now she was her real authentic self around us.

Rue's birthday was today and I was currently getting the building ready for her. I had rented out a little children's place that had playgrounds, a ball pit, a big bubble machine, a few princess bounce houses, and a ice cream section. I wanted to make sure my baby had the best first birthday ever.

It was now 4:00 and the party started at 3:30 and it was a good bit of people here already. India and durk were on their way. De'arra and booka had just walked through the door with zoah.

"Heyyyy my bookiessss" I dragged out hugging De'arra and zoah while giving booka a side hug.

"Hey girl, where my baby at" De'arra asked as booka went to put the gifts they brought on the gift table.

"She over there in that ball pit, let me get a picture of zoah before you take her over there" I said pulling my phone out and snapping a picture of zoah.

"Pretty girllll" I said making her smile. De'arra took her to the ball pit with rue while I looked at the picture i took.

 I felt a tiny body come in contact with my legs making me look down

"Hey tt" Willow spoke looking up at me with her big pretty eyes.

"Heyy tt girl" I said picking her up kissing her cheeks making her giggle.

"Wue" she questioned looking around.

"She's over there in the ball pit with zo, you can go ahead" I sat pointing at the ball pit sitting her down letting her run off.

"Hey sis" India spoke walking up giving me a hug along with durk. They had gift bags in their hands along with von who was standing behind them. I watched him put his gifs on the table before walking to the ball pit where the girls were. I watched him pick rue up and they began a conversation.