Enter a new maze

"Sohinki, you were with Maddy, right?" Anthony asked, and Sohinki nodded, it seems like getting words out of him would be hard.

Mari quickly got the situation and asked Sohinki softly "Did she...die?"

Sohinki lifted his head, and nodded mutley.

"It's alright Sohinki, you came back right? She's only lost a life" Lasercorn insisted, trying to perk up his friend.

"There's another door" Ian pointed out, and everyone looked at the door that had appeared without them noticing.

"Come on Sohinki, she'll be on the other side" Mari coaxed, and Sohinki followed, not saying a word as they passed through.

They walked through the door silently, entering into what looked like another large hologram room. Except what was different was it wasn't lined with green lines, instead it was bright, bold lines of neon lights running parallel to each other. Forming a colourful labyrinth along the floor of the large room.

The group fanned out, wondering what game would need this kind of format.

Then suddenly a large grinding noise broke out, causing everyone to wince and cover their ears.

Along the lines of the neon lights walls sprouted up, towering over the group and forming a three dimensional labyrinth.

The walls successfully separated the group leaving Lasercorn, Ian and Anthony on one side, and Sohinki, Mari and Joven on the other side of the wall.

Anthony cursed, and hit the wall shouting "Guys, can you hear us? Guys!"

"Anthony, they can't hear us" Lasercorn stated, appearing the most calm out of the three.

"What game are we in, what game has a maze?" Ian asks, cautiously peering down the corridor.

"Listen, do you hear that?" Anthony asks, turning his head slightly to hear.

The trio fell silent, hearing noises that can only be placed with one old arcade game.

"We're in...Pac Man" Ian mumbled, and the other two nodded.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for Eleven in the Evening