The brawl

(These happen simultaneously)

These are in third person perspectives

~Sohinki and Maddy~

Maddy was able to dodge Samus' bullets as she fired at her, a panicked expression on her face as she pondered what to do.

She shouts in fright, and Sohinki decided to get rid of Yoshi first so he can help Maddy as quick as he can.

Sohinki extend his hand, and grinned excitedly as his hand morphed into a gun. Sohinki aimed it at Yoshi, and fired. Yoshi dodging it and throwing an egg at Maddy, who grunted and fell hard on the ground.

Now that Maddy's an easy target, Samus repeatedly fires at Maddy, Maddy not being able to dodge her bullets this time.

"Sohinki, I need help!" She gasps, tears of pain squeezing out her eyes as the bullets repeatedly smashed into her.

Sohinki ignores Yoshi, and run over to Maddy, pulling her out of the line of fire quickly.

"Are you okay?" Sohinki asks as she stands, clutching the side of her body in agony.

"I'll live" She muttered, cracking a smile at Sohinki, he returns it and Sohinki prepared himself to face Yoshi again.

"Die dinosaur!" Sohinki shouts, charging up his gun and aiming at Yoshi, planning to not miss this time.

His gun flashed white, signalling it was ready, and he fired a bolt of electricity through Yoshi, sending him across the map and exploding into blue and white lights.

Maddy's shout of pain focused Sohinki's attention on her, Samus swung her fist at Maddy, sending her flying across the map and at his feet.

Sohinki knelt beside her, this scene becoming to familiar to blood gulch.

"Are you okay?" Sohinki whispered, Maddy groaned in pain. I gently lifted her up, she's causing sparks to literally fly on contact. She sat up slowly and they both looked deep into each others eyes, leaning forward slightly as their eyes closed simultaneously. Sohinki felt her breath on his lips, they were so close to kissing,

Suddenly she shoved Sohinki backwards, and he had a moment to look at Maddy before she was engulfed in white light emanating from Samus' gun.

Sohinki looks over to Samus, who had rainbow colours highlighting her armour, signalling that she was ready to unleash her special attack.

"NO!" Sohinki screams, and saw Maddy dissolve in white and blue lights.

Sohinki charges up his gun to its max capacity, and fire it at Samus, finding little satisfaction as she was eliminated.

With tears threatening to run down his face, Sohinki fell to his knees. Running his hands through his hair and waiting for the game to be over.

~Ian and Lasercorn~

"Good luck man." said Lasercorn, clapping Ian on the back.

"You too." Ian replied, unsheathing his sword and having a second to admire it before their opponents appeared on the other side of the map. Luigi wearing his signature green hat with a matching shirt and blue overalls, and a pink blob that was Kirby.

Lasercorn immediately pulled out his gun from his pocket, and started shooting Luigi, who jolted with each shot. The shots weren't enough to hold him back though, as Luigi continued to charge at Lasercorn.

Ian charged at Kirby trying to slash at it, but the pink blob kept moving around and ducking from each swipe.

Ian paused, frustrated, and glared at Kirby, but Kirby wasn't so foolish to stop. It opened its mouth wide, and inhaled him.

"IAN" Lasercorn shouts, kicking Luigi hard in the crotch and advancing upon Kirby, who's cheeks were puffed out as they contained his friend.

Suddenly Ian was shot out if Kirby's mouth, he rocketed into Lasercorn. Ian stood up quickly from the tangle of limbs, brushing himself off and frowning at Luigi. Who was on the ground clutching his crotch, Ian shook his head at Lasercorn's hatred for balls, running over and picking Luigi up. Throwing him out of the arena, Luigi exploded into colourful lights, eliminated.

Ian's triumphant moment was interrupted by Lasercorn's shout for help, Ian turns around and sees Kirby holding onto Lasercorn's fox tail. Swinging him around and slamming him on the ground repeatedly, Ian adjusts his grip on the sword, which was sliding around because he's covered in Kirby spit.

With a final angry glance, Ian charged at the annoying pink blob, and stabbed his sword through Kirby, who disappeared in a flash of white and blue light.

"That's for eating me, you little bitch!" Ian shouts, and helped Lasercorn up. Even though was bruised and battered, Lasercorn still smirked at Ian's slime covered body. Ian grinned mischievously, and gave Lasercorn a saliva covered hug.

~Anthony and Mari~

Mari immediately hoisted the rocket launcher on her shoulder, and pointed it at their two opponents, Mewtwo and Jigglypuff.

Anthony nervously secured his red hat upon his head, charging at Jigglypuff shouting a war cry.

Mari squeezed her eyes shut, and pulled the trigger, the rocket shot out of the gun. Landing at Mewtwo's feet, Mewtwo had a moment to scowl at Mari before he was shot out of the arena, eliminated.

"This isn't too bad" Mari grinned, and set her sights on the pink Pokemon Anthony's trying to fight.

Mari fired, Jigglypuff easily dodging the rocket, Jigglypuff landed on Anthony's chest. Knocking him flat on his back, and repeatedly smacked him across the face.

Mari ran, and swung the rocket launcher at Jigglypuff, knocking her off Anthony and sent her rolling.

"I'll get the power up, keep her busy" Anthony told Mari, and Mari could help noticing Anthony's cheeks starting to go pink and swollen.

Mari nodded, and engaged the pink Pokemon in combat as Anthony jumped to hit the colourful ball. He smacked it, and his whole body began to glow.

"Mari, get out of the way!" Anthony shouted, aiming his open fist at Jigglypuff. Mari jumped out of the way, and a wave of orange energy emanated out of Anthony's open palm. Engulfing Jigglypuff in the blast, shooting it out of the arena and eliminating their last opponent.

"Woah" Anthony grinned, and Mari patted Anthony on the back, the same giant grin on her face.

~Jovenshire and Donkey Kong~

"Odd numbers, you get a computer" Jovenshire mumbled "And of course I'm the one with a computer"

Jovenshire took one look at his monkey companion, and to the the opposition, before he took a deep breath and charged at Diddy Kong and Wario.

Jovenshire readied himself for a Falcon Punch, and smacked Wario on the chin. Sending the yellow character out of the arena, eliminated.

Jovenshire looked up, half expecting to see Wario descend on a platform ready to fight again. Joven shrugged, and turned around to see how his player two was going, and had a moment to saw Donkey Kong throw a heavy punch on the littler monkey, Diddy Kong.

"Hey, that's mean. He's like your brother!" He couldn't help shouting, and Donkey Kong threw Diddy Kong out the arena.

Joven grinned, quite excited at wining a real life Super Smash Bros. game.

A white light blinded everyone, and they found themselves back in the costume room. Their packs were back on their backs, and their costumes were no longer present.

They immediately mingled, talking about their game, except for Sohinki, who leant against a wall his head in his hands.

Lasercorn was the first to notice their missing companion, getting everyone's attention and raising the question.

"Where's Maddy?"