Paulo Dybala ~ JUV

Your brother is an actor and he meets Paulo... (677 words)

---

"Это так приятно видеть вас снова, Антон!" (It's so good to see you again, Anton!) I giggled as I gave a bear-hug to my older brother, Anton. 

Yes, it is the same Anton who has portrayed Pavel Chekov in the recent Star Trek movies. He was my older brother by about 4 years since he was born in '89 and I was born in '93. 

"I missed you so much! How are you doing here?" He hugged back and softly ruffled my hair

Playfully making a disgruntled face at him, I nonetheless smiled at him since he was a good friend of mine and I could trust him. "I'm doing good! I've picked up a little Italian here and there. How are you?" 

"Well, Star Trek Beyond is premiering a few more months...But, otherwise, I'm fine!" Anton smiled as he thanked me for getting him a glass of water. "And since the last time I've seen you and via Instagram, you have a boyfriend, don't you Y/N?" 

My cheeks started to heat up as he brought up the topic, but I nodded my head anyways.  "Yeah! I was just going to meet with him for lunch, but would you like to come?" 

"Sure. I am hungry after being on the plane for more than 12 hours...And it'll be nice for me to meet him." He said with a smile painted on his face and there was a hint of his Russian accent laced in his voice.  "Sorry, I've been doing Pavel for so long that the accent started to stick with me."

"It's not a big deal..." I smiled as I grabbed my car keys and nodded to the door. "You want to head out right now?" 

---

Since we got there early, I've decided to get a booth in the private part of the restaurant since the paps were probably going to take pictures of both Paulo and Anton, so the private area was the best option that was available. 

I took a sip of my water when I spotted Paulo walk towards where Anton and I were sitting.

 He must've come here straight from the Juventus Stadium since he was in his casual clothes and I assumed that he took a shower there

"Hey, Y/N!" Paulo waved at me as he walked up to the table and his attention went straight to my brother. 

"You must be Paulo! I'm Anton, Y/N's older brother." Anton smiled and outstretched his hand for Paulo to shake. 

"It's nice to meet you, Anton," Paulo smiled as he slid into the booth and sat down next to me. "Aren't you in the Star Trek movies?"

Anton nodded his head and lightly chuckled, "indeed I am. I play Pavel Chekov." 

"That's why you looked familiar!" Paulo lightly chuckled before we decided to order our food and eat. 

---

"I thought you weren't going to tell people that story anymore!" Paulo blushed as he hid his face in his hands and Anton and I were quietly laughing. 

"You mean to tell me that the story of you tripping over a coat and spilling your coffee all over at a Starbucks isn't cute?" I crossed my arms and looked at him with a fake angry look on my face. 

"I-uh-I didn't mean to say that. It-uh-was...Oh, I'm embarrassed of that day!" Paulo looked up at me with an 'I'm-sorry' face and I shook my head. 

"I was just teasing you. Geez!" I laughed quietly as I playfully punched him in the shoulder and I saw Anton nod his head. 

"I'm telling you, Paulo, Y/N's a good actor. Even though I'm 4 years older, Y/N has always tricked me when we were kids and even now in adulthood, she still does it!" Anton nodded his head and Paulo agreed with him. 

"I know right! She's always the drama queen-type...." Paulo sarcastically smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"At least I wasn't making a face when my teammates were making me drink champagne!" 

"Touché, Y/N. Touché."