PART ONE.

It was always like that - never changing, the same routine; König wad always here to annoy you while you were working. Well, he had been your best friend for years, and you knew him by heart. You knew that he was only doing this to have your attention all on him.

"Come on! Your client won't be mad if you don't finish by tonight. Let's go out!", he said as you were working on something, an aphrodisiac potion for a very important client. You couldn't delay this, you had to finish it.

You threw a glance at König, in a way to tell him to be quiet and let you finish this. He saw your eyes, he chuckled at your silent reply.

"Okay, okay. I'll just... stay here, be silent.", he added but you knew that being quiet was one thing that König couldn't do for the love of God. The man was always talking, the German accent strong every time he opened his mouth; but it was a part of his charm. You shook your head, a low laugh escaping your throat.

Your eyes found the way of the pan again, you looked at the dark red potion that was brewing inside. The aroma was sweet, making your thoughts a bit foggy — something that happened often with this type of potions. You were glad that client confidentiality existed and that König didn't knew what you were making.

He would be teasing you and you would probably go and chase him around if he did.

The liquid turned into a perfect ruby red and you knew that it was finally done. Hours of work, and a potion finally made. You turned your head to König, his eyes were already on you.

"I'm almost done, okay? I need to serve this into a jar.", you explained to him, before you picked up one of your potions jar, hearing König replying.

"What's even this potion about? Luck? Money? Oh, don't tell me... Turning someone into a mouse?", he joked and you shook your head. You couldn't even tell him if you wanted to; it was so embarrassing. Yes, you were making an aphrodisiac potion, after all.

"Maybe I should taste it and see?", he added as you were serving the ruby red potion into the glass jar. Your eyes widened at his words, and you looked up at him. "Absolutely not! Do not dare, König!", you replied.

Your kitchen was a mess after making this potion, and you couldn't take the sight of it. You rubbed your eyebrows, placing the full glass jar on the table before starting to clean everything around. The jars, pans, your grimoire. A suspicious silence took over the room and you had a weird feeling.

When you turned around to take a look at your best friend, you saw him drinking directly from the jar, the ruby red potion meeting his lips. You gasped, knowing what would happen after this. He grunted after a sip or two, the jar meeting the table again.

You immediately saw the effects taking a toll of his body; he blushed — his body seeming getting warmer. He got up from his chair and whined. The aphrodisiac had already made its way inside König's body, clouding his actions and thoughts.

"God..! What was that potion, (Y/N)? Why is.. Why am I so goddamn hard?", he panted, one of his hand stabilizing his tall body on your kitchen table; and the other was trying to undo his belt. Your eyes widened even more. "I need to.. cum so bad.", he added. A feeling of exasperation takes over and you can't help groans at König's stupidity.

"König, you imbecile! That was an aphrodisiac potion for a client!", you tell him as you take a step closer - slowly, testing the water of his reactions. Your eyes wanders around, trying to find any ingredients that could help with the situation. You have to reverse that potion, but you know that something so strong have to brew for a few hours.

König's eyes widens when you scold him, his hand hilt on his belt and his breath is ragged. You know how he must feels but damn! That man is a fool. You know that the aphrodisiac is slowly expanding, and soon enough König will be nothing but a whimpering, whiny mess for some touches.

"Fuck, (Y/N)... I didn't know, okay?! I thought this would turn me into a frog or something! Not making me want to jerk off in front of you!", he tries to defend himself but you both know that he had made a mistake. He takes a begging step towards you, and your breath gets caught inside your throat. "I— Please, help me, (Y/N)."

You lift your hands up - a surrender. You need to think about something and now. Your brain is working full time to find a solution for König's situation. You look up at him and nod your head. There's nothing more you can do — but this.