✶ 2024 goals + draft reveal

2024 GOALS

disclaimer: i'll be honest, this chapter is mostly to hold myself accountable lol.

first of all, i've decided i'm gonna focus on 'TIS THE DAMN SEASON and CRUEL SUMMER and smash those ones out asap! both of these don't have an awful lot of chapters left, and i think it's fairly achievable for me to finish them both by the end of january...?

then i'm gonna focus on MIND OVER MATTER and WINTER BIRD. it's been a long time coming lmao. i think i can easily finish part one (and even make a good start on part two) of mind over matter by the end of the year. for winter bird, my main goal is to finish part one, but first i have to get past the hurdle of writing chapter one lmaooo because i pretty much know what i want to write but i'm having trouble making it work. i'll get there eventually. once i get into a rhythm i'll be set.

i wanna share some new fics at some point this year too! which brings us to a draft reveal AHHHH...

DRAFT REVEAL

MIRAGE
The 5th Wave

Created: June 7th, 2019FC: Sabrina Carpenter, Drake RodgerPairing: Lucy x Casper

FC: Sabrina Carpenter, Drake Rodger
Pairing: Lucy x Casper

mirage has been in the works for a LOOONG time, and it's gone through an inordinate amount of changes, but i do believe it is in it's best form right now. (however the title is a little up in the air bc i kinda wanna change it but i'm attached to mirage... watch this space lol)

✶ if you haven't read/watched the fifth wave, it's basically about an alien invasion that wipes out most of humanity. a lot of the kids get put into training camps to fight the aliens, and that's how my ocs lucy and casper meet...

✶ lucy is my favourite oc right now. she's nostalgic, hopeful, a little anxious, and fun fact she's also cousins with cassie and sam sullivan! lucy's love interest is casper, who's a little haunted, often unintentionally comedic, and has daddy issues. love that for him lol.

GOOD RIDDANCE
The Sex Lives of College Girls