Mina's new home/life

Start from the beginning

Mina's then trusted into her anus making her to be on her back as her hands were tied behind her back now making her to be moving back and forth from the thrusting as she can't stop it as her legs were spread making her to be stuck. Mina's closer to the flower than last time making the flower to have a stronger hold on her breast and can get the milk out of her better making Mina to be trapped as the leech keeps sucking on her making Mina to be cumming constantly none stop before Izuael stops the milking, but not the thrusting. 

Mina's moved away from the flower before she felt something fall onto her breast as they latch onto her nipples making Mina to scream as it's more leeches like the on in her folds, but they're larger and bigger which makes them Amazon Leeches as Izuael trained them to drink milk only making Mina to be stuck again, but she can move as she's in a sitting position, but her back is leaned backwards making the thrusting to be angled better as it's reaching the end of her anus easily as it's twice of Izuael's size, but now the length.

Mina's leaning on her fingers making her to be stuck like this as claps grabbed her and held her midsection in that position making her to be shaking her head at this as she wants this to all stop making Izuael to move towards her and got her to give him a blowjob as she's moving her head back and forth making her to be stuck good as she can't stop what's happening to her as she's deep throating Izuael making him to groan and then cums as she's still cumming from the leech in her folds.

Izuael rubs her head as she shallowed everything before he removes the three leeches and stops the thrusting making him to clean her up as he had fully removed the costume before he placed it back on as he has twenty of them to make it easier to keep them clean as the chocker has a chain on it as he can walk her out into the backyard whenever he wants to as Izumi ignores everything as she wants nothing with his plans making him to nod as Mina's going to be going with him in a disguise plus a cloak which works ten out of ten times. 

Mina hates this as she can't see and she fears her eyes are going to be sensitive to lights when the blindfold actually gets removed making Izuael to feed her lunch as it's time for lunch making him to hand feed her again as he's going to be loving this as Mina's forever trapped as his wife. Izuael reads her a story as he's not in the mood to play with her right now making Mina to just listen as he reads to her. Izumi knows her brother is reading to Mina as she works in the garden.

The garden has enough crops to last them until winter making her to preserved, drying, curing, freezing, fermenting, pickling, sugaring and canning a lot of the food making lots to be stored and saved for the winter as there's also a whole lot of firewood for the fireplace in the living room making Izumi to make sure it's wide and goes back to allow a lot of air to get tot he fire as it's a circle in the ground deep to collect the ashes making it easier to clean the fireplace out better.

Izumi knows the trees in the forest were used for the big house and for the fireplace as even the animals are good as there's enough to slaughter while the younger ones are going to be fine to grow up as the meat's been smoked, preserved, drying, curing, freezing, fermenting, pickling, sugaring and canning making them to have enough food on the shelves as Izumi made a large freezer connected to the kitchen with a cellar for the jars and firewood to be in as the kitchen is more like an ancient Chinese kitchen with large woks and some Dutch overs on a open fire.

The outside oven for baking or also cooking in a oven was done in a large pioneer oven that bakes forty breads in one go with cookies and pizzas as well, too making Izumi to have everything set as the cans pressed food they make are in the cellar closet that's next to the cellar door hence why Izumi calls it a cellar closet as is the same space area as the cellar as there's tree trunks holding the roof on the sides making it to stay up and she did the same space area in the freezer which holds lots of meats to eat.