New Trolls(final part)

Branch sweated nervously as he faced his aunt uncle and cousins. How was he going to tell them that he was dating the queen of pop? They weren't even aware of the other tribe's existence well that's what he thought.

He felt a hand touch his arm and saw Poppy standing there looking at him with her beautiful eyes and sweet smile that he was so in love with and saw her nod her head at him to tell them the truth, he nodded back at her and closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Jim, cousins." Branch said before he was rudely interrupted by Stan. "Oh sure refer to us as "cousins." It's okay it's not like our names are important." He said sarcastically until he was slapped in the head by his mother who glared at him. "Stanley Michael Sunshine you do not interrupt your cousin or be sarcastic with him!" She said scolding him, he glared back at her obviously annoyed with her for slapping him and for using his full name.

"Mom I told you not to use my embarrassing full name." He said whining like a five year old, Branch glared at him annoyed because he always did this. "Ahem!" He said clearing his throat and looked at Stan to allow him to speak which Stan rolled his eyes and allowed him to continue.

"Anyway before I was so rudely interrupted" he said as he glared at Stan who just glared back at him but changed his expression when his mom and dad glared at him. "I know that this going to sound crazy but here I go, this is Poppy, previously known as Princess of the pop trolls now known as queen of the pop trolls." Branch said all in one breath, they all gasped in shock. Branch was dating a Royal but before they could question him he continued.

"Now I know what you're probably thinking. "Pop Trolls? But isn't there only one tribe of trolls?" Well actually there's more tribes and all of the leaders are right here." He said as he walked towards the leaders and introduced them. "This is King Quincy and Queen Essence and their twin sons Prince Darnell or D for short and Prince Cooper who was separated from the funk tribe as an egg and wounded up in raised in Pop village until he reunited with his tribe a month ago." He said as introduced the Royal funk family who smiled and waved at them as they smiled and waved back.

"This is Mayor Delta Dawn, leader of the country trolls and our first time meeting her wasn't the best because me, Poppy and our friend Biggie over there" Branch said as he pointed to Biggie who smiled and nervously waved. "Performed a pop music medley and wounded up in jail but we escaped and were chased by Delta and a few other country trolls like her niece Clampers who was biting my butt by the way." Branch said as he glared at Delta for that memory, she nervously chuckled and twiddled her fingers. She knew Clampers was a little much when it came to biting things.

While they were confused about the butt biting they still smiled and waved at her even though Sylvester didn't like country music. "This is King Trollex, he's the king of the techno trolls who live underwater, they like to party hard like pop trolls but with techno music instead." Branch said as he introduced King Trollex who just flew over to the family and started getting up in their faces, especially Tiffany's who backed away scaredly because she didn't like her space being invaded by trolls she didn't know.

Branch glared at Trollex and escorted him back to the other leaders by the ear fin which caused Trollex to wince and say "ow." "Don't just go right up into my cousin's face like that, she doesn't like it and she doesn't know you yet." Branch quietly scolded the young techno king as he nodded and Branch let go of his ear fin as Trollex rubbed it to cease the pain and glared at Branch and stuck his tongue out at him when he wasn't looking.

"This is Conducter Trollzart of the classical trolls, they live up in Symphonyville in the clouds and they're music don't have any words but they do like to sing like everyone else." Branch said as he introduced Trollzart who smiled kindly at them and waved his baton in the air. "Charmed to meet you lovely folk." He said, Jasmine smiled at him because she adored classical music but her brothers called it boring but she didn't care what they thought.

"And lastly this is Queen Barb of the hard rock trolls-" Branch said as he introduced Barb but were interrupted by his Aunt and Uncle who looked at him with sad expressions. "Branch sweetheart, settle down. Me and your uncle already know about the other tribes...especially hard rock." Elizabeth said in a sad tone of voice and looked down at the ground, Everyone was confused. Why was she sad when Branch mentioned the hard rock tribe.

Jim wrapped his arms around his wife and hugged her as she continued what she was saying. "A long time ago before I met uncle Jim...I was a rock troll." She said as she looked everyone. They all gasped. She was a rock troll? And she married a pop troll? Who was supposed to be her sworn enemy? The reason why the tribes split in the first place.

"Yes I know what you're all thinking. How could a rock troll fall in love with and marry a pop troll and have half pop and half rock children? Well when I was 18 King Thrash who was only 19 at the time wanted someone to spy on the pop trolls so he ordered the only brightly colored troll in the tribe to do it:me." She said and everyone gasped again including Barb. She had no idea her dad made a rock troll spy on pop trolls but she continued to listen to the story.

"I admit I was both intrigued and annoyed at the same time so when I went over to the pop troll tree, I was amazed by it's beauty and all the friendly trolls who welcomed me with open arms especially King Peppy who introduced me to Branch's dad and Jim, Jim and me became fast friends and instantly fell in love but I had to tell him the truth that I was a rock troll, at first he was shocked but he told me he doesn't care about what kind of troll I am and loved me for who I was." Elizabeth explained as her and Jim looked lovingly at each other which caused everyone to go "Aaaaaw." Except for Barb because she wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"So I told Jim that I was going to return to Volcano Rock City to tell the other rock trolls the deal is off, when I returned and explained Thrash was so upset and angry along with the other rock trolls and that's when they banished me." Elizabeth said sadly, everyone gasped, including Barb. Her father banished a troll for falling in love with the enemy at the time? How could he do that? Sure she didn't like pop trolls before either but banishing someone for falling in love was crazy.

"I accepted my banishment and moved into the troll tree to be with Jim and as a few years passed we got married and had children but we never spoke of the rock trolls again." Elizabeth said as she finished her story and looked at her children's shocked expressions before Barb walked up to her with a guilty face.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Sunshine I had no idea that my dad did that to you, I myself am guilty of something too, a month ago I kidnapped all the tribes because I wanted to unite them under one type of music:rock and it wasn't until Poppy and the other tribes showed me the error of my ways and accepted everyone's differences and I realized that we were all different from our ancestors and that we should stop living in the past and focus on the now, please forgive me for my father, he's old now but He's changed too." Barb said with tears running down her face, she felt so bad that an innocent troll was banished just for falling in love with the love of her life.

Elizabeth smiled at young queen and embraced her in a motherly hug which caused the others to smile but for Barb to become shocked and confused, she wasn't expecting this reaction but hugged the other troll back. "You don't need to apologize dear I already forgive you and it's not your fault, the past is in the past let's just focus on the now." She said in her sweet and motherly voice.

After she broke the hug she and her family approached Branch and Poppy. "Congratulations son, you really chose a keeper." Jim said as he patted his nephews back and chuckled, Elizabeth smiled at the young couple. "Yes she's beautiful and I can't wait to receive a wedding invitation." She said teasingly at them, this statement caused Poppy and Branch to blush and giggle nervously, they did want to marry but they weren't ready yet.

"We still haven't introduced you guys to the SnackPack yet, come on." John Dory said as him and his brothers escorted them to the SnackPack and introduced them but Branch stayed behind and looked at his family lovingly, they were nothing short of amazing.

Poppy approched him and wrapped her arms around his side which he wrapped his own arm around her and looked at each other with all the love in their eyes. "You think they'll be okay here?" Poppy asked him as she looked at his family with a smile. Branch looked at his family and smiled as he answered her question. "They'll be great here, especially Tiffany." He said as he looked at his younger cousin.

And that's all for this chapter, man writing this was long but I enjoyed it, now Branch is reunited with brothers and his aunt, uncle and cousins and I hope everyone will enjoy this and that's all for today. BYYYYYYYYYYE.