Quirk War History Class

Start from the beginning

Although sometimes it was more toture zan experimentation. Po-Quirk' foces risked' zei lives to get' pic''tures of zese horrible zing'. Sneaking' into Quirk' concentation camp' and' quirk' experimentation lab'. And' zank' to zis, ze public' became a bit' more sympathetic'. Howeve, zat' just' about' evened' ze two sides numerically, with plenty of people carrying' Anti-Quirk' sentiment'." Bakugo just spoke up without raising his hand up into the air making Iida to get on his case for that.

"Why didn't ze fuc''king' people with Quik' just' fuc''king' fight' bac''k?" That's making Iida to get on his case for that.

"BAKUGO! zAT''S VERY DISRESPEC''TFUL OF YOU TOWAD' AIZAWA-SENSEI! APOLOGIZE RIGHT' NOW TO HIM!" Aizawa got Iida to stop and then looked to Bakugo for that question as Izumi just fully smacks him in the back of the head with a thick hardcovered book as she glares at him for asking that question.

"What'?!" Izumi glares at him.

"Shall I whack him again in the back of the head or do yau want' to answuh his stchupid question as anyon' with a brain wauld know why they didn't' fight' back." Aizawa shakes his head and Izumi sits down making Bakugo to look to Aizawa.

"Because zey were childen, Bakugo." Aizawa explained making Bakugo to flinch as now he gets why Izumi did that to him making him to look behind and she's still glaring at him.

"Remember, Quirks only appeared in newly born babies at first. So when the governments of the world started gathering them, there's little they could do. They were reliant on their parents to try and hide them away. They had to stay hidden. Of course for people with Mutant Quirks, this was impossible, but for others, they simply needed to never use their quirks in public. This continued on, for sixteen years. Hate for either side is growing more and more. And the children born with Quirks eventually grew up.

And eventually, they'd had enough. And they did start fighting back. Thus we enter the Quirk Wars." The slide changed again, now showing people with quirks fighting back against soldiers and police. There's even pictures of a cloak person who's only fifteen as they're healing and stealing children from the camps and hiding them from the police somewhere and that they started to fight back to protect the children only as they guarded them and kept them away from the police if they had a mutation Quirk.

"Now it's unknown how, when, o what' popely stated' ze Quirk' wars." Aizawa explained, but Izumi knows she started it by freeing soo many of them and fighting back making many to fear her as she's one person no one wanted to mess with and since her face was covered, no one got a photo of her face nor her gender.

"It's believed' zat' one peson with a quirk', stated' fighting' bac''k against' ze govenment', but' we have no way of knowing' where o when. O even if zat''s ze ac'tual case. But' regadless, people stated' fighting' bac''k against' govenment' woldwide. And' while people had' tied' fighting' bac''k before, zis time zey were ac'tually winning'. zose with Quik' were ze fist'. zey gathered' togethe and' stated' using' zei powers to slaughte zei enemies. Taking' zei weapons, and' giving' zem to zei sympathizers.

And' once ze Quirk' Wa stated', it didn't take long' fo it to end'. You see, ze Quirk' Wa wasn't you typical wa. It wasn't fought' on some kind' of bat''tlefield'. O even in cetain areas. ze fight' were hap''pening', EVERYWHERE. Including' very populated' areas. Meaning' zey couldn't use zei big' weapons without' haming' ze public'. zat' didn't stop' cetain counties, but' zat' only made zing' wose fo zem, as zose ac'ts horrified' ze public', who stated' sup''poting' ze Po-Quirk' amies more and' more.

Anothe advantage ze Po-Quirk' amies had' was speed' and' supise. Quik' weren't like many of ze weapons ze govenment' used', zat' had' to be tanspoted' and' set' up. Quik' could' be used' in an instant', meaning' zey had' a geat' offensive advantage, and' zey intended' to use it to its fullest'. Not' giving' ze govenment' of ze wold' any time to get' out' zei more poweful weapons, o even make pope stategies. zey also specifically tageted' people in chage of ze Anti-Quirk' foces, something' zat' was easy to do.

zis is because zose people were public' figures and' govenment' officials. zis caused' massive issues, as it essentially left' most' of ze Anti-Quirk' foces without' any leadeship'. Causing' zem to fall apart' even faste. zus ze Anti-Quirk' wa only lasted' about' sixteen years at most'. In some pat' of ze wold', it ended' soone." Everyone gasped as a war for that long is unheard of and this war lasted that long all cause of the Quirks.

"Sixteen years!?" Hagakure gasped in shock.

"zat''s right', it's a pet''ty long' wa. Mainly because it was more of a slaughte zan a wa." Aizawa explained.

"All around' ze wold', ze wa ended' one way o anothe. Some govenment' simply undid' any Anti-Quirk' laws and' zus ended' ze wa zere. Some govenment' had' all of zei people killed' and' replaced'. And' some were just' completely dismantled' and' tuned' into something' else. And' while ze Quirk' Wa lac''ked' in longevity, it made up fo zat' in it's none existing' death count' cause of one peson who no one knew about' o where zey are. Roughly foty-one pecent' of ze population would' of have died' due to zis wa if not' fo zis very peson." Almost everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"zat''s... zat''s almost' half ze people in ze wold'." Iida whispered almost speechless from what he just heard.

"It was in fac''t, a horrible and' dark' time in human history. And' it hold' ze record' fo ze none highest' death count' of any wa in history. And' ze reason fo such an almost' high death count''s if not' fo one peson was due to something' called' ze Equality Puges. You see, ze people of ze Po-Quirk' amy was typically zose who hated' any form of discimination. Racism, Sexism. Homophobia. And' zing' like zat'. And' now zat' zese people were amed'. And' zey weren't obeying' ze laws anymore.

zey decided' it's ze pefec''t time to remove such people fom ze wold'. And' so zey used' zei weapons and' zei Quik', to slaughte anyone who had' a disciminatory view. O anyone who zey believed' had' a disciminatory view. And' so ze Po-Quirk' foces would' have just' slaughte ove a billion civilians." Aizawa explained as everyone can't believe that one person had stopped that many deaths from happening all alone, but they were disgusted by the actions of others. 

"Ugh." Hagakure groaned in disgust.

"People."

"And' zus, we conclude ou lessons on ze Quirk' Wars. Of couse, zere are many zing' we skip''ped' ove, and' if you want' to learn more about' it, zen feel fee to do you own reseach. And' if you have any questions, feel fee to come and' ask' me. Now since today's subjec''t was pet''ty heavy, we'll be ending' class ealy to give you all some time to pocess zat', and' zen unwind'. Class dismissed'." Aizawa said as everyone looks sick and other's looked scared cause of what they had just learned today.

AN: This, but the tweaks I added in belong to 'I Don't Run An Orphanage!' by Kyodon. It works perfectly and I give full credits to them for this.