“Okay.”

Jun Shiling was expressionless. He changed his shoes and walked towards the second floor.

The noise reduction function of the earpiece was excellent. Xia Wanyuan listened to the song and hummed along, not hearing any movements downstairs.

Jun Shiling walked to the second floor and saw a woman in an apricot skirt and headphones sitting on the carpet. Her exquisite side profile was illuminated by the morning sun behind her.After staring at her for a while, Jun Shiling went back downstairs.

Nanny Li saw that Jun Shiling had come back down very quickly, and thought that Xia Wanyuan might have angered Jun Shiling again. She glanced up worriedly.

Speaking of which, it was strange. In the past, Nanny Li hated Xia Wanyuan very much and wished that Jun Shiling would divorce her as soon as possible. But these few days, Nanny Li felt that Xia Wanyuan might not be the person the rumors said she was.

Jun Shiling sat down on the sofa and picked up the finance magazine that was half turned over on the table.

Not long after, footsteps could be heard from the second floor.

“Good morning, Mommy!”

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, the first thing Xiao Bao did was to look for Xia Wanyuan.

“Good morning, let’s go and have breakfast.”

Taking off her headphones, Xia Wanyuan took Xiao Bao’s hand as they went downstairs. She did not expect to see Jun Shiling sitting on the sofa.

Xia Wanyuan raised an eyebrow. Ignoring everything else, Jun Shiling was truly good-looking.

Jun Shiling heard the commotion and looked up at Xia Wanyuan.

“Daddy.”

Perhaps because his mother was by his side, Xiao Bao felt that Jun Shiling was less scary. When he saw Jun Shiling, his big eyes curved into crescents.

“Young Master, Miss Xia, the food is ready.”

“I’ve already eaten. You guys eat. We will leave at nine.” After Jun Shiling finished speaking, he continued to read the magazine. His sculpted profile was expressionless.

Xia Wanyuan pursed her lips and led Xiao Bao to the dining table to eat. The room was silent for a moment. There was only the sound of chewing.It was exactly nine o’clock after breakfast.

“Let’s go.”

Jun Shiling, who was as still as a statue on the sofa, finally stood up and walked out. Xia Wanyuan held Xiao Bao’s hand and followed behind. They had just gotten into the car when several people rushed over from afar. “Where’s Young Master Jun?”

“They’ve already left.”

“…” The building belonged to the Jun family. As Jun Shiling had always kept a low profile and rarely appeared in public, it wasn’t easy for these small managers to hear that their big boss was here. They wanted to get close to him, but what they saw was only the exhaust fumes of the car.

Around ten o’clock, the car finally stopped in a quiet alley.

Xia Wanyuan looked outside curiously. The place where the former head of the Jun family lived was different from what she had imagined.

But the intricately carved eaves and the painted art that could be seen everywhere, were somewhat similar to the former Great Xia Imperial Palace, giving Xia Wanyuan a sense of familiarity.

“Don’t make Grandpa angry. If I find out that you have ill intentions, you’ll bear the consequences yourself.”

Although Xia Wanyuan had changed a lot in the past two days, Jun Shiling still warned her out of concern for her past behavior.