Chapter 60

Before the livestream, the staff had informed the guests that there would be a game segment to liven up the atmosphere. After all, a livestream couldn't be edited, and it would be boring if they just sat and talked throughout the entire process.

The script didn't mention the specific game, so the guests casually asked about it. The staff simply mentioned that it would be a simple game.

Now that the livestream had started, the host informed them that it was a game to strengthen the bond between couples. However, something felt off.

As the oldest guest, Qiu Hong was the first to ask, "What kind of game is it? Can you give us a hint?"

The host reassured them, "It's a simple game that doesn't require much thinking."

Qiu Hong frowned and raised his voice, "Why do you emphasize that it doesn't require thinking? Do I look like someone who's not suitable for games that require thinking?"

His wife, Chen Zitong, didn't give him face and retorted, "If they didn't point it out, why would you assume that? Don't embarrass yourself."

Qiu Hong instantly deflated.

Wen Li recalled the previous episodes when she went to Rong City to record a show. They also had a game segment in Rong City that didn't require thinking, relying solely on luck. As a result, she ended up making headlines in the traffic news and losing face. So, she worried that this time it might be another luck-based game.

She would rather participate in a game that required thinking.

Curious, Wen Li leaned over and asked, "How many people are watching the livestream right now?"

"Huh?" The host looked at the staff member, "How many people are currently watching the livestream?"

The staff member gestured a number.

"Over ten million?" The host turned to Wen Li and said, "There are over ten million viewers in the livestream right now."

"So many?!" Wen Li exclaimed.

"It's not bad. We just started the livestream, so the number of viewers will only increase. It will definitely be much higher than my usual sales livestreams, especially since all of you are here as guests today," the host modestly waved his hand.

If they lost the game, they would be embarrassing themselves in front of over ten million people -- it would become a hot topic in no time.

Wen Li, driven by her strong desire to win, instantly became determined. She solemnly patted Song Yan's thigh and said, "Let's go, we can't lose."

Song Yan was still in a state of confusion about what exactly a sales livestream was. When he heard the host mention another game, he just hoped it wouldn't be related to transport.

There were many guests in the livestream today, so the venue was spacious. To ensure a good livestreaming effect, professional high-definition equipment was used. Unlike on a phone, they couldn't see the barrage in real-time, so the host and guests couldn't see the audience's feedback.

「The focus of this game is to strengthen the bond between couples, not winning or losing! Wen Sanli, understand the main point!」