“The production team of ‘The Long Ballad’ has always received everyone’s attention. Due to the mobilization of internal staff within the production team, the relevant details will be updated as follows: The female lead, Tian Ying Er, will be changed to Ruan Yingyu, and the second female lead, Shen Pei, will be played by Xia Wanyuan. Thank you for everyone’s attention. We will announce the follow-up to everyone on Weibo.”

When the news of Xia Wanyuan bringing funds into the productionteam so that she could act as the female lead, Tian Ying Er, was exposed, she was cursed like a dog. Now, seeing that the female lead had finally changed to Ruan Yingyu, who had gained support to play the role, everyone began to cheer.

Carrot Loves To Eat Rabbits: “Oh my god, has the production team finally come to their senses? A snake-like woman like Xia Wanyuan isn’t fit to act as my innocent and cute Ying Er!”

Aiyu: “Wow! Looking at how pure and cute Ruan Yingyu looks, she’s perfect for the role. I’m certain she’ll bring a very good interpretation of Ying Er. I’m looking forward to it!”

User 18767678: “Looks like the Xia family is done for! Serves them right! What kind of family can raise such an idiotic woman? Congratulations, the entertainment industry has finally lost a malignant tumor.”

As soon as the comment was posted, everyone instantly recalled the news of the Xia family’s bankruptcy a few days ago. They all agreed that the entertainment industry would no longer be plagued by Xia Wanyuan.

A Preserved Chicken: “Can I say this though? Although she’s no longer acting as the female lead, she’s changed to acting as my noble and beautiful Heavenly Spirit Princess! I’m crying!”It turned out that in the novel “The Long Ballad”, there were two important female characters. The female protagonist was kind, understanding, and gentle, which won her a lot of fans.

On the other hand, the other admirer of the male lead, the Heavenly Spirit Princess, had a noble status and was extremely beautiful. She loved the male lead but could not get him. The contrast between her domineering personality and her soft heart made her an extremely attractive character as well, so she also had a large group of fans.

This comment immediately reminded everyone! Although Xia Wanyuan had let go of the role of the female lead, she had extended her claws to the second female lead!

In an instant, a group of people began to insult Xia Wanyuan, one after another expressing their desire to tarnish her reputation for the rest of her life. Various personal attacks flooded Xia Wanyuan’s Weibo.

When they clicked on her Weibo profile, they saw that her latest Weibo post was still her showing off her latest global limited edition bag. This only served to arouse people’s hatred for the rich, and the scolding became even more intense.

Meanwhile, Xia Wanyuan was completely unaware of the turbulence on the Internet, but even if she saw it, she wouldn’t think much of it. After all, these people were only venting. Compared to the real mountain of bones of the dead that she had seen on the battlefield, this was nothing to her.

Chapter 7: Braised Chicken Rice
Translator: Atlas Studios  Editor: Atlas Studios

The next day, Xia Wanyuan brought the little dumpling out for breakfast before taking him to school. As she watched him get into the school bus, she felt slightly reluctant to part with him.

Last night, she had agreed to divorce Jun Shiling in three months. The Jun family would definitely not give her custody of the child. However, modern society was still much more civilized than before.

In the past, after a woman was divorced, she would never have the chance to see her child again. Now, it seemed things had changed. Even if they divorced, she was still the child’s mother. That was why she had agreed so quickly.