“ Bus 7702 to be departed from link road. Early morning 6 am we'll have to confirm our tickets and go. Be ready.
It'll be a trip for 3 days. Since the day we'll reach all we gonna do is sleep.
Next day match day! After it gets over we gonna sleep!
Another day we can roam around the town and in the night you can leave ”

“ sounds like a plan ”

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I came back home, quickly packed my bag and told everything to swati and Saina.
They screamed like maniacs.idiots

I couldn't sleep whole night because the excitement was kicking in harder than my period cramps.
But again my intrusive thoughts said what if he uses you? Plays with you in the trip? How can you trust your guy friend so easily? It was hard not to overthink all these but I managed to keep such thoughts apart and tried to sleep.

I woke up at 4 am and got ready as soon as possible.
Left a note saying that I left and ate idli early morning on the street. These people are literally angels who wake up earliest and cook fresh meals for people and sell it on railway stations, metro stations, buse stations.

It was 5:50 when I reached the location Ishan sent me.
I was surprised to see him coming from the other end.
Guy became punctual.
He took the ticket from me and went to the conductor to verify it, I was looking closely at him.
He might be 17,but has puberty did very good to him.
He's skin glows, and he looks volcanic hot when he's sweating while playing, it's his aura that I can't take my eyes off him.
God even blessed him with sharp eyes and jawline. Sadly not height, but that doesn't matter.

We boarded the bus and took our seats

We boarded the bus and took our seats. Its 18 hrs journey and I don't know what I am going to do the whole time. Can't stare at him for 18 hours, so bought a book with me. I opened the book and started reading it but I can sense Ishan staring at me I slowly peeked out of book to look at him, he realized it and looked outside the window.

I was feeling really hot since the window of my side was closed and no matter how hard I try to lift it up all the efforts go in vain.
Ishan chuckled looking at my state and leaned in a little to open the window for me.

At first he was also struggling a little and I left no chance in mocking him. He gave me a side eye and rolled up his sleeve.
He bent a little more, during this process I can see how fit his body is. He developed muscles, abs, six pack and everything.
And the dude flexes it openly. Shameless beautiful creature.

His veins were popping out from his muscles while he was lifting the glass up.
I realized he might have realized that I might be staring and looked other way around.
Great, we have a crying baby on the bus who just shit and now his mom went down to change his diaper.

Ishan took his seat back and offered me chips. Shit. “ I forgot to pack food ” I completely forgot to buy something to eat in these long journey.
He started laughing,
“ I knew it that's why bought extra with me ” I felt guilty for my carelessness but I was really hungry so took it.
“ how we gonna have lunch, dinner and break fast and all? You know I can't starve while travelling ” I asked.

“ bus will stop at lonawala eat their till your tummy fills up.
Then it'll stop for an hour at 3 am. Yep. Ghostly hour we'll eat something from the dhaba then”

“ according to my estimation and including Mumbai's traffic we'll reach lonawala at 10 am.
So you telling me to starve till midnight!!! ”

He lifted my chin up and said
“ look there ”
He pointed out at his bag, “ that one is filled with food. Only food. ”
I signed in relief knowing I can keep on munching!

It's been hours we are sitting on this bus and I am already tired.
There's elderly couple behind us which I am cent sure gonna snore at night and also cry baby here! Bus took a stop at lonawala we munched on burger and chicki of course famous in there.
Now we haven't even crossed Thane and there's Punjab to go!!

Ishan is busy on his phone, while I can't decide where to focus, on the book I am reading or on the beauty beside me.
He makes a small talk here and there so do I. But we aren't engrossed in full convo's because he ain't Riddhima who'll gossip about anything.

Out of blue he says,
“ Prisha! I have something to tell you ” and looks directly into my eyes.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Hehehe. Been so long since I left you people on cliffhanger 😌
Now guess what he'll tell to Prisha!

Also I wanted to know from you people,
I will stop writing ICT books from now on, I'll change my genre.

Which genre books you want from me?

Comment with emoji

Horror - ☠️

Romance - ❤

Adventure - 🦋

Do comment the emoji