I didn't know what to make of the 5 foot something brunette that showed up 22 minutes after 1st period started. Not that anyone would know that of course, because no one typically knows what I think. Not even the bird headed moron that is my closest friend. And only friend. Besides maybe Rogers. Or Banner? I'm not sure what the relationship between us was classified as.
Regardless I already knew several things about him.
1) he really dislikes the man (most likely his case worker) trying to catch up to him
2) he definitely thought about running (so he's rash) but was smart enough to decide against it. I've only ever seen one other person do that, the quite and smart Bruce Banner.
3) His name is Tony Stark, he's really smart, and he is 100% ticked off that he has to go here. (Quick hack through the school files. It's almost like they make it too easy).
4) Fury is most likely going to have me give him a tour. The look Tony just gave him let's me know he has gall (probably too much) and Fury definitely knows I'm stalking the new kid. Although he hasn't seen me yet, and he won't unless I want him to. Additionally, he knows that I'll have completed a comprehensive psychological assessment on him by the time the tour is up, and Fury hates the school Psychiatrist (so the less time he spends around her the happier he is).

At this point the 3 people have entered the building and started to discuss the typical rundown of the school. I had figured the best acoustics for this room within the first 2 days of being here, so I positioned myself to be in a better place to hear them. The topic was stereotypical of first time arrivals. Classes, dorms, roommates, the schedule, weekend time and trips. The thing that I really noticed about Stark was that he definitely used sarcasm as a defensive mechanism, mostly the deflect stuff he didn't want to discuss. Such as therapy.
That I understood. I definitely hated that when I started out. Still do honestly, which is why I fixed my record in the data base and lied my way through the required meetings.
He was definitely smart. I mean I already knew that, but his course load also spoke volumes and the way he ran circles around his case worker also highlighted that fact. Even Fury seemed amused by his antics. He was also egotistical, kind of rude, and really good with a press smile. Interesting to say the least, but strange. He definitely had a story outside of the media. But I would figure that out soon enough.
I broke out of my thoughts when Fury mentioned my name and "will take you on a tour." He paused. "You can see your self out Mr. Anderson," he told the case worker.  I smiled and decided to make an immediate impression. With a little effort, I jumped from the balcony I was on and landed neatly in front of Principal Fury and the new kid. Then I smiled and stuck my hand out. "Natasha Romanoff. Nice to meet you."