Unwelcomed Guest

"Hey Camellia... darling... sweetheart. How you've been?" Wukong asked nervously. Camellia only continued to glare at him before saying "Wukong... how dare you show your face here again. Especially after all these years. Get off my property and never come back!" she yelled as she slammed the door in his face.

Wukong was not the type to give up that easily, so with a determined look on his face, he knocked on the door again. Camellia opened the door a bit more forcefully before yelling "What!?"

Wukong sighed before saying "Camellia, I don't blame you for being angry at me, and you have every right to be, but for a long time, all I truly wanted was to see you and the kids, please that all that I ask" he said sadly. "I'm sorry Wukong, but the pain is just too great. Please, just leave" Camellia stated sadly.

However, just before she was about to close the door, Wukong responded with "I had to fight Azure Lion and the brotherhood... but this time ... I had help." Wukong stated quickly.

Camellia froze, and she opened the door wide open with a look of shock on her face. Not believing what she just heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes later...

Wukong was sitting in the living room on the couch looking at all of the various paintings and photos that were hanged on the wall.

Although, there was one that truly caught his attention. He stood up and walked towards it to take a better look. (Image below of the living room)

 He was amazed to see Camellia standing behind not 7, but 8 kids

He was amazed to see Camellia standing behind not 7, but 8 kids. He also couldn't believe how much his children had grown since the last time he had seen them.

In the photo, the children were lined up from oldest to youngest with Camellia holding the younger one smiling, but Wukong was unfamiliar with the youngest one.

She was a small monkey with cream colored fur while wearing a pink outfit, with cute little pig tails on top of her head. "Her name is Sakura" Wukong heard behind him. He turned around and saw that his wife had come in with a complete tea set.

After she placed them down, she stood beside him and spoke.

"Sakura is by far the bubbliest, kindhearted and most curious little monkey that you'll ever meet. She is never shy when meeting new people and tries to see the good in everything and everyone." Camellia then chuckled a little before continuing "Sometimes I feel like she has the gift to see and understand things better than anybody else, and that's what makes her so special."

Wukong could only stare in awe after hearing what she said. He had a little girl. A girl that he never had the chance to hold, kiss, and to watch grow up. The realization hit him hard in the heart.