Game On

It was late in the evening, you and him were in bed. He was on his phone while you were playing a video game with your eyes focused on the screen.

You got hit, "Ow, damn it! I'm going to get you for that..."

He sighed heavily next to you and laid on his side.

"Baby, lay down with me.."

"Not right now, Jimin! I'm in the middle of a game."

He slowly walked his fingers up to your exposed thigh and caressed it.

"Please? I missed you today.."

You shoved his fingers away, "I said no, let me finish this."

Instantly his voice went hard, "Alright you want to play it like that huh?" and sat up, you ignored him.

Without any warning your wrists were grabbed and then controller was yanked from your grip, killing you in the game.

Furious, you turned, "Jimin! You just killed me!"

He smirked,  "Did I? I'm sorry."

You tried reaching for the controller, he pulled it back.

"Give it!"

He tossed it to the ground, "No way, you want to be feisty tonight, you're going to get it." and lifted your arms.

Your eyes went wide as your legs broke out from under you and your back hit the bed with your arms above your head. You watched as he reached over to the end table and took out your favorite thing. All your anger vanished and was replaced with want.

"The handcuffs...?"

He bit his lip, "Oh yes...it's time for you to be a good girl." and cuffed your wrists.

You held onto the headboard as his hungry eyes locked with yours and his lips devoured yours. You squeezed the headboard as he kissed you hard and rough, making an instant moan leave your lips.

He kissed you harder as his hands ran up and down your sides, over your exposed stomach and up into your half cami. He cupped your breasts, pinched each nipple and broke the kiss, leaving you begging.

He just smirked, left quick kisses down your neck  as he pushed up your cami and sucked down on your nipples. Your back arched up as his tongue grazed and teased each nub, making you whither and squirm under him.

Loud moans escaped you as he sucked harder, squeezed tighter and finally let go. You gave him a look of annoyance as he brought his finger to your lips to keep you from talking.

"No talking baby...just feel."

You nodded impatiently as he dropped his finger and moved his lips lower. Trailing them down from your breasts, along your stomach and stopping at your hips.

He hooked his teeth into one side of your panties as you lifted up for him to take them right off. You fought against the headboard as he moved his lips back to your hips, kissed each one and moved to your sex.

He spread your legs wide, admiring your deliciousness and pushed his tongue into your hungry walls.

"F-fuck...Jimin..!" you whimpered

He went deeper, licking and sucking all that he could reach and your pleasure shot up fast. Your legs shook hard as he hit every sensitive nerve and you started clenching, trying to hold back.

"I-I can't hold on..."

He squeezed your thighs so tight, telling you to release. You fought more but couldn't win and clenched hard. Warmth pooled out of you as he sucked you dry and let you catch your breath.

He came up from between your thighs and moved his lips back to yours. He kissed you quick and hard, letting you taste yourself, reached up for the handcuffs and broke the kiss.

He uncuffed you as you sat up and took off your cami and he stripped naked.

You pulled him back, "Fuck me please." and threw your arms around him.

He bit your lip, "Of course baby.." and thrusted in.

Moans and groans filled the room as he thrusted harder and deep, stretching your walls wide. You dug your nails into him as your climaxes built sky high and begged him to go harder.

"Harder, Jimin! I need to feel you all the way..."

He gripped your shoulders, "Anything for you." and thrusted all the way to your sweet spot.

Sweat and sex dripped off you as animal like moans left both your lips and released hard into each other. Burning liquid filled your core as very little trickled out of you and he finally pulled out.

Breathing hard, he turned onto his back as you turned onto his side and draped yourself over his sweat stained chest and gave him a light, sweet kiss.

You pulled back, "You just got me pregnant...didn't you?"

A teasing smirk danced on his lips, "You know I did baby and I can't wait."

You laughed, "Don't be to confident, you never know."

"Trust me, I know. Can we lay down now?"

"Can't we shower first?"

"In the morning, I'm too tired..."

You shook your head, "I love you, Jimin."

He smiled, "Love you too." and you both cuddled up and feel right to sleep.