Chapter 2: Back In The Doctor's office for another reason.

Chesire walks to a Cafè to get food for himself early in the morning. He also gets food for Emily. He finds a table and quickly eats his bento box, after he is done, he walk away and goes to the Doctor's office, where Emily is at. He knocks on the door hoping to see Emily again, though Emily is asleep on one of the beds, luckily the door is open. Chesire slowly opens the door and walks over to where Emily is at, sleeping peacefully. He places the food on the desk beside her and smiles while doing so, he turns to the door to leave but looks at her one more time as his gentleness towards Emily is unfading.

Meanwhile, in the darkness, Exorcist is eyeing on Cheshire really good, he grabs the crossbow from his back and prepares. He loads a tranquilizer and aims at the walking Cheshire.

Emily awakens from her sleep, she sees the food with a note on top of it right next to the desk. She sits on a chair and reads the note and blushes as she eats the food. "I wonder where he is now.." she wonders.

Outside, in the halls, Exorcist carefully aims, being calm and patient as the Cheshire is actively moving.

..and shoots

Cheshire suddenly gets hit by the tanquilizer, unable to have time to react, he falls to the ground. "Bingo!" He says confidently with a smirk on his face beneath his spiky red mask. Aesop who witnessed all this, walks away to another area. This isn't his business after all, it isn't his problem. Exorcist puts the cat on the bag and drags it as he heads for the basement, that is unnoticable by most.

Emily hears a familiar voice in the hallway, she silently goes out to check and sees Exorcist holding a bag. She silently locks the door to her office and follows him with her medical supplies ready for self-defense in case anything happens. It won't take too long

As they both arrive in the basement, Emily is carefully observing her surroundings, and especially observing Exorcist's behavior and what he is planning to do. Exorcist takes Cheshire out of the bag and places him on an operating table with shackles and cuffs him on each limb. He goes to a nearby counter and grabs the chainsaw and places it on the operating tray. He takes a syringe and takes Cheshire's blood for samples for his future experiments. Emily throws a random rock at him while she continues to hide above the stairs and observe even though someone's life is on the line. Just as Exorcist is charging the Chainsaw, he felt like someone threw a rock at him. It doesn't matter anyway, soon this cat's head will be his. Emily goes in the basement quickly and shouts "STOP!"

Exorcist chuckles, he ignores whoever shouted because he is focused on getting his head, he is close to finishing his long time goal. Emily runs and stabs him with an Anesthetic syringe since he doesn't notice her nor he cares about her. Exorcist looks back quickly and swings the chainsaw but Emily is quick to dodge it. Emily takes advantage of his weak and lightheaded status and grabs the chainsaw from his hands. "The dose is a lethal dose, don't worry" she uses the chainsaw to cut him off the operating table, but ultimately still leaving him with shackles on his wrists and ankles.

Both of Exorcist's eyes flinches "What.. did you put..?!" "That's a secret hehe~"

"But it won't kill you... I think." She places the cat over her shoulders, and carries him as much as he can. Her physical strength is not that strong but it is managable. "Y-You!!..Fortunately for me I..have something planned..You won't figure it out until later..." Exorcist Nervously laughs before falling to the ground. Emily looks back at him with disgust and flips him off on the way out.

She stands outside her office, taking her keys out and opening it. She enters and gently sets him down as she tucks him into one of the beds. She felt exhausted, she sits on the chair that she sat on earlier and continues to finish the food while reading a book.

                        Chapter 2 END