BACK TO GUINEVERE...

She could feel how her walls tightened and relaxed, showing how close she was, her thumb was rubbing her clit, her hand was still covering her mouth, muffling her moans.

after a few thrusts, she came.....Hard.

She sat there for a while, before putting her skirt on again, grabbing some tissues from her handbag, cleaning up the mess she made.

*Knock Knock*

"come in" a cold voice was heard from the other side of the door, as Guinevere had knocked on the door.

The beautiful girl entered the room, her head hanging low as it seemed quite awkward to face her boss right now.

"I-It's time to go home, Mr. Paxley" stuttered Guinevere, fidgetting on her spot.

"Thank you for telling me, Ms Baroque" replied Gusion without looking up at Guinevere pretending to be busy with some papers.

Guinevere bowed and walked away, she could feel Gusion's eyes on her back, but she decided to ignore it and not make a fool of herself.

THE NEXT DAY....

Guinevere was happily chatting with Kagura.

Kagura was a really playful person, she love to tease her and Hanabi, asking for kisses every time she had the chance too.

Everyone found it cute, well except for the CEO that is, who was watching Guinevere from a far, listening to their conversation.

"Guin~ give me a kiss~~" Kagura stuck her lips out, hugging Guinevere tightly, while Guinevere tried to move away.

"Go kiss the floor instead!" Hanabi said laughing at the back.

"Stop it! Hanabi!" Replied Kagura, pouting and now going back to her seat.

Indicating where the kiss should be given, of course, she was just joking and everyone knew that.

"Guinevere,meet me at my office please" Gusion's voice startled the three of them.

It was stern, angry.

Guinevere wondered what she had done wrong, but she was too scared to think back.

Gusion walked over to his office and sat down on his desk, waiting for Guinevere.

Guinevere came in, her head hanging low.

"Take a sit, Ms. Baroque" indicated Gusion, his eyes never left Guinevere.

An awkward silence filled the room, Guinevere was too scared to talk. She was just waiting for her boss to start their conversation now.

"You know Guinevere..." began Gusion, standing up from his chair and walking towards Guinevere.

Even though it was kinda creepy for Guinevere, she was thankful that her boss broke the awkward silence.

"I don't like when people touch what's mine" Gusion whispered, his finger sliding down Guinevere jawline.

Guinevere gulped, sweat started to make its appearance, was it just her or was the room burning hot.

"W-what d-do y-you mean sir?" Guinevere asked, her body was stiff. She was stuttering, and she knows that something was off.

"Just follow what I say and no one gets hurt" Gusion said, she pushed Guinevere's face with his finger, before sitting in his chair again.

"That's all Ms. Baroque, you may leave now, and remember...I don't like it when people touch what belongs to me" he spoke once again, flipping some papers that were on his desk.