Author's Note!

Dear Readers,

I am so grateful for your love and support. Naam has made 600 sales in the last 24 hours. To all those who purchased the book through Kindle, THANK YOU Very much. If you could leave a review behind on Kindle or any other platform, I would be really grateful.

Please check out my website. I know some of you are very tech-savvy. If you find the website lacks anything, please feel free to reach out. Our editorial team is eager for feedback.

Do follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube for updates on future books and e-book giveaways.

In the two years I have been on Wattpad you have given me so much love. I hope our journey continues. I will strive to provide you with good books for as long as I can. I may not respond back immediately because of health issues, but I want you to know that every word you share in this platform is very valuable to us.

To each and every reader and follower, a big thank you! Without you this would not be possible. If you find any errors in the book, please feel free to point out in the DM. The editorial team is being paid to provide an error free experience. Let's use them to the best of the advantage.

I will bid adieu before I bore you.

One last request, I am looking for ten volunteers to read the pre-release copy of Bride and Heart Of Sanctuary. If you are interested, please reach us on Instagram's or facebook. If you have a sharp eye for detailing, you would be an asset. Free copies of the book will be made available to the contributors. 

Loads & Loads of Love

Swati Sandeep