"Mhm you hiding something."

"I'm not. Kay and I just been getting close these past few days. He helped me moved into my new apartment, he basically did everything for me."

"So he basically dropped dick on you? Because you all cheesy and shit talking about him."

She coughed as she choked on the salvia in her mouth.

"Oh my goodness? I'm not lying?" Giselle said, smiling, and you said he didn't like you? Fuck it, you said you didn't like him!"

"It was just the heat of the moment." She shrugged.

"So you're saying you don't like him?"

"No I like him. The dick was so good too. I missed him. I never realized how much I did til now."

"So you dropped Tremaine?"

"Girl no." She said quickly making her laugh.

"He not with that red head anymore right? I hope not."

"He said he dropped her but I just know he's lying."

Little did she know Kay was watching her from a distance, he couldn't hear what they were saying but he was more focused on her appearance. His eyes scanned her frame, staring at the hips the grey curve-hugging maxi dress she was wearing brought out. She had a minimal amount of makeup and had layered necklaces on. Her hair was wet and wavy, and he loved how the gold bracelet and anklet she said paired well with her skin.

"Beautiful right?" A voice said. He looked over and seen his mom looking at him with a smirk on her face and her hands crossed. She was seated next to Ariana's mom before, since the two used to be friends, but she came to check on her son.

"Mad beautiful." He shook his head in disbelief
of how someone could look so good. "You could see us getting back together?"

"What? What happened to Ash?"

"I don't want her like the way I want Ari. It's like I'm getting older I need to settle down sometime soon."

He found a bunch of females attractive within the course of his lifetime but he never felt such a strong attraction to one like how he did with Kimora's mother.  It was fake bothering him how they were barely around each other right now but he shrugged the feeling off and decided to just be happy.

"I'll be back. Don't cut the cake without me here." He planted a kiss on his mom's forehead and walked out.

Just like most kids party it slowly turned into an adult party with the explicit spanish music that was playing. Kimora stayed in a group with Kay's little sister and other younger family members from both sides. Both sides of the family happened to get along despite the circumstances they met on, and most of them knew each other already from Kay and Ari's past relationships which made it easier for them.

"Ma for my 5th birthday what we doing?" Kimora said sitting down next to her.

"Girl your 4th birthday not even done yet." Giselle said.

"Whatever you want we'll do. Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked, the small child nodding her head in return.

"Happy Birthday." Ash said making Ariana look up. The two made eye contact and Ash gave her a fake smile. Ariana was naturally a very shy and overly nice girl so she kept a polite smile on her face when deep inside her heart was racing as many thoughts ran through her head. Did Kay play her?

"Say thank you love." Ariana said as she continued to stare at her.

"Thank you." She said avoiding eye contact. "Ma where's daddy?"