Karwa chauth and India VS Sri Lanka

Your pov.

I was sitting on the couch while kavir and agastya were laying down keeping their head on my lap.

Shubman:good morning.
You:good morning shubi*smile*
Uhh i-
Shubman: it's fine,you can call me shubi.
You: ishan kidhar hai?
Shubman:so rha hai.
Pankhuri:ohh shubman uth gye tum , good morning.
Shubman: good morning bhabi.
You:bhabi aaj karwa chauth hai na.
Pankhuri:haan.
You:bhabi main bhi rakh sakti hoon kya vrat?
Pankhuri:haan,but ek minute,kiske liye? *Teasing smile*
You:uhh woh main, aise hi haan aise hi.
Pankhuri: haha koyi na ,
rakhle vrat.

I smiled as the bell ring rang , i excitedly got up as i opened the door knowing it might be my brother, and yes it was him. I hugged him as he took me in his arms.

Shreyansh:chotiiiii i missed you.
You:i missed you too dada.

I said as tears fell from my eyes.

Pankhuri:aree usse andar toh aane de.
Shreyansh:nhi bhabi thik hai.

He said as i came down and walked still hugging him.

He sat on the couch as bhabi gave him water to drink.

You: ek baar bhi ghar nhi aaye aap milne na .
Shreyansh:i was busy baby.
You:i am really angry with you dada
Shreyansh:you have the right to be angry on me y/n but atleast look at me.
Acha here your favourite chocolate.
You: too bad I can't have anything till the fast.
Shreyansh: fast?
You: karwachauth ka.
Shreyansh:tu kiske liye rakh rhi hai.
You: aise hi kar rhi hoon, sab karte hai.
Shreyansh: tera koyi hai toh bata sakti hai.
You: dadaaaa nhi hai mera koyii ,kuch bhi mat bolo.
Shreyansh:mazak kar rha hoon.
You:acha , chalo aapse sabko introduce karwati hoon, shubman he is my elder brother, Shreyansh and bhaiya-
Shreyansh: i already know shubman , he doesn't knows me so , hii shubman , shreyansh this side.
Shubman:hii bhaiya, you must be elder than me .
Shreyansh:yeah one year older than you.

Time skip.

It was finally night as the moon rised , we did the puja as bhabis were doing the puja with bhaiya , and i just did the puja of moon and then drank water by myself as mami instructed me and then ate some sweets. Well i was a bit bored this morning as bhabis were getting there mehndi done and i also thought to apply some, and now at night the colour of the mehndi was so dark , and i absolutely love dark colour of mehndi.

Downstairs.

Nalini; y/n tera mahndi kitna dark aaya hai dekh.
You:haan mami.*smiled*
Pankhuri: haaye kaun meri y/niee se itna chupke pyaar karta hai.
You:bhabi kuch bhi.
Ishan:nhi mujhe toh ek jan pe bohot bara wala shak hai.
Krunal:kiske uppar.
Ishan:hai koyi bhaiya.
You: aapko kyu shak hone laga gya *nervous*
Ishan: ho rha hai bas.
Nalini:bas bas ab bas karo aur dinner kar lo.
You:haan bohot bhook lag rha hai.
Ishan:mujhe bhi
Shubman:tune bhi vrat rakha tha kya?
Ishan:nhi kyu?
Shubman: bhookad kahin ka.

I laughed as they were fighting with eachother like a kid.

Shahneel: khaane ke baad bhai aur ishan dono rest karlo, kal match hai .
Shubman:haan di dw.
Shahneel: zyada late tak nhi jage rahega .
Shubman:haan haan baccha nhi hoon main .
Hardik: bas bas chalo ab .

He nodded as we all ahd dinner and slept as tomorrow was going to be a long day.

2 November. Match day
India VS Sri Lanka.

Time:2:00 pm.

The toss was won by SL and they decided to field first. Rohit bhai and shubman entered , and rohit bhai did a 4 and he was out on 2nd ball. We all were tensed as know virat bhai came.

Between the match shubman hit his 50 runs as the cameraman focused on sara , i felt jealous because somewhere i knew my crush for him was turning into love.

I and shahneel di had our fingers crossed as shubman did 90 runs . We jumped as we hugged eachother. But sadly he was out after making 92 runs on 92 balls and virat bhai was also out after making 88 runs on 94 balls.

Shreyas bhai was batting were well but he got out after making  82 runs in just 56 balls.

India had made 357/8 and now it was time for SL  to bat . But they were doing so bad that we knew there was no chance of them to win this match.

Siraj bhai came to bowl as he took 3 wickets as we were really happy. 

Shami bhai is the player of the match,like he is gonna become one of my favourite players from today onwards. He took 5 wickets .

India won by  302 runs

Time skip.

The match came to an end as SL players innings were very bad .
The players did handshake as all of them went to the dressing room.

We were back at our own respective home as i was off because after the match sara and shubman were too close ,i know shubman told me she has a boyfriend but i still feel jealous. Me, shubman, ishan and shahneel di came back in the car and reached towards hardik bhaiyas home. Shubman tried talking with me but either i replied shortly or just nodded.

I got out as i came in . I was about to enter my room when i felt someone pull me .

You: ahh-

I was stopped by a hand on my mouth.
I saw it was shubman.

Shubman: shh main hoon.

He said as he removed his hand from my mouth . I sighed as i said

You:kya hua?
Shubman; tera mood kyu off hai.
You: aise hi.
Shubman:y/n batayegi.
You:nhi.
Shubman; batao toh sahi-
You:urghh Mr. Shubman...

Cliffhanger 🤡, well will be posting the next part as soon as possible, do vote and comment. Also i want to ask you all if it's ok for me to add some mature scenes , so can i?
Also keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!

 Also i want to ask you all if it's ok for me to add some mature scenes , so can i? Also keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!

🧿❤️