Chapter 5: Later

Neilson's POV

After talking with the leader of Tanya's Alliance, I decided to join their alliance but of course with the permission of my alliance leader and my little sis, both of them are not against as long as I come back so I did. I bet Tanya was shocked to see me in their alliance, but she isn't messaging me so I did.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

"Good morning, why are you here?" She asked.

"Because I want to." I simply replied.

"But you don't have to." She said.

"But I want to." I replied again.

She easily let go of that argument and we casually proceeded with our days as usual. But then when I heard that she didn't eat something I instantly got mad in the alliance GC. I was contemplating about it so I just logged out and chatted with my little sis.

I told her what happened and told me that yeah I acted rashly, she said this won't be easy since it's still fresh but I have to bear with it, so I told her that if Tanya just want me to be a friend to her, ok I'll be a friend but she still needs to take care of herself.

Days past by, talking to Tanya again became a habit of mine, I am trying hard to show her concerns because she might not be comfortable given that I am the one who told us to stop, but damn! I think I loved her more than I expected.

We can continued to talk, we reminisce how we talked about the future and stuffs, and ended up talking every random topic we got to think of and then we talked about the we meeting on our next life so I asked about it. "If we will be meeting in the next will you still be willing to be with me?"

"Hmm? Then what if I told you I still chose you now, will it change our now?" She questioned me back leaving me speechless for sometime.

"It's not gonna be easy you know? We only met in a game, and haven't even met each other personally. I'm scared that once we met I disappoint you and you'll be the one who's hurt. I don't want that Tanya." I answered her question with all of seriousness.

"Neilson, I'm not a perfect person too, I too have flaws and insecurities but the thing I felt whenever we talk is much more than that." She replied.

Im honestly regretting ending our love story because of a f*cking event but I was left no choice to make a big deal out of it because I know I don't deserve her, I knew myself more than anyone and the fact that she still chose me after what I did to her makes me think that I'm just being a coward.

I want to make things right, but I need time to make it possible, I want to be ready and worthy for her, I want to be the best man he is expecting me to be, I want to be the husband and the father of her child just like she want me to be, but above all I want to be the man who she love.

Tanya's POV

Our conversation ended when he told me he has to do something, but I guess it was just a reason to cut our conversation early since our topic is too personal. Maybe he really isn't ready to take risk to be with me.

I was so down all day that I only got to check my phone when I got home, I checked it to check if he's online but he was not online for 8 hrs already, I don't want to overthink it but thinking how our conversation went earlier I guess he isn't planning to talk to me anymore, so I got my earphone on and listened to his vm's I saved.

I was slowly drowsing off when my phone rang, it was my friend who I met in KC, I don't know why is she calling but I answered it anyway.

"Tanya! Where are you?" She asked.

"Me? Why?" I asked back.

"Just tell me!" She demanded.

"Ah! Why are you being like this, I'm home resting! I just want to sleep." I replied.

"Ok! Sleep tight then. I'll be there after 30 minutes! Hahaha!" She laughed devilishly as she ended the call.

How was that even possible! I know she lives in the same area as me but why will she be visiting here late! It's Saturday tomorrow so I guess she wants to have fun, but why this late?!

So instead of sleeping I just waited for her to arrive. Exactly 30 mins I heard a car honk from outside, so I immediately got up to check if it is her, but into my surprise instead of seeing her all I saw was a familiar figure of a man. "N-Neilson?" I immediately called his name.

"Tanya." He said smiling.

"I guess my job is done here, bye love birds!" My friend bid as good bye as she drove away from us.

We are left in the door step, I wasn't sure if I should invite him inside the house, but it's also improper to make him wait outside so I let him in and let him wait in the living room while I call my family to greet him at least.

I was expecting them to go back to their rooms as soon as they greet him but I was so wrong about that, since all of them was intrigued by him. My parents even offered our guest room for him to stay while he was here.

And when we are finally alone, that's only when we had the chance to talk properly. He explained everything, but honestly all I can hear was him saying I'm sorry and I don't want that so I stopped him by telling him to breathe.

And when he finally calmed down he talked again and asked while firmly holding my hand "Tanya, Can we not wait for the next life? Can I court you now be my girlfriend soon and be my wife in the future."

"Haha! What is this? An all-in-one proposal?!" I asked him jokingly but when I saw him frown of course I took it back immediately, and said "Didn't I already told you earlier? I am choosing you now, and I will still choose in the future and until our next lives."

After that both of us ended up crying while hugging each other and when we are both calm. I showed him the room he will be staying so he and I can both rest after that tiring day.

Then the next day, I woke up from so much noise from the living room, and when I went from my room I was shocked to see him completely getting along with my family, and while having our breakfast he politely asked my parents if we can have a date.

I almost choked when I hear him say that, but contrarily my parents immediately said yes, they even gave him ideas where to bring me.

I instantly knew they like him and their approval will not be that hard to get and since I haven't got to ask him how long will he stay here I don't want the moment go so I simply whispered to him to ask them if they approve him as my boyfriend.

So he did, I know he gathered a lot courage before asking but luckily my parents we're cool about him and they approved us right before he asked them.

After 3 days of staying here he came back to his state and we continued playing and playing like we used to the only difference is we are officially a couple, and in time I know we will be married, have our children and we'll live together happily not only in this life, but until next lives.