" To the Limit "

Começar do início

Practices felt longer, dance wasn't as fun, and Team Bebe wasn't a team without you.

Seven was just an awkward number. With you gone, there were no eight members of Bebe, just seven. After that night, Team Bebe was different. It was harder to work together and be together as one. It didn't feel like a big family anymore, you and Bada were like their parents. But one parent had left, leaving them in shambles. Some days the girls would come in crying talking about how they missed you, others were upset at Bada for her actions. Some of them even assured her to apologize.

" Bada Unnie, talk to Y/N. It's not Team Bebe without her. " Soweon whined.

" She's like your other half, without her, we barely hold together, " Minah said.

" Bada Unnie, apologize to her. We need her, you need her " Tatter begged.

Team Bebe didn't know the effort their leader put in to get you back but she simply couldn't. You wouldn't let her back into your life.

Bada turned around your whole world and then crushed it.

She was your everything. Every little touch, every little comment or kiss, made your heart flutter. You fell hard for her. Even though you knew she'd find someone else and replace you, it still hurt. It hurt that it was someone you knew. Someone you trusted, or thought you could trust. Yet he was the one who took the heart of the girl you wanted the whole time.

Along with Bada's constant visits, Howl did try to reach out.

" Hey Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't know you liked her like that. I never meant to come between your guy's friendship.

But, I hope we can still be friends. "

That was the only message he sent after that day. The day you knew the truth. The day, lies were screamed at your face.  The day your whole world turned into a full circle. The day you lost trust in the people you trust the most.

Your best friends.

It didn't feel the same without them, you knew you should hate both of them. But you still longed and ached for their comfort. Their words of encouragement, their constant teasing, and just them being there for you.

Your heart still longed for Bada. Even if you knew you she hurt you. Every time you pushed her away and blocked her out, another other part of you was tempted to let her back in. And welcome back her touch, her lips, her words, and her heart. But you just couldn't.

You couldn't pick up the shattered piece of your own heart.

Soon, coming into Just Jerk to teach choreography became unbearable. The studio left a sour taste in your mouth, a fresh pain of memories hitting you instantly. Your time there was quick, you never stayed longer or waited up. Trying to avoid the one you truly loved.

Bada would try and just catch a glimpse of you every day at Just Jerk. But she could never find you, or at least you wouldn't let her. Your studio door was always locked, and your classes suddenly weren't available to the public. Only now offering private lessons. People rarely ever saw you at Just Jerk and people started to talk.

" Has anyone seen Y/N Unnie? She hasn't had classes in a while. "

" I heard something happened at Just Jerk, so she doesn't work as often "

" Will she come back? "

Along with the worried statements of your students, fans of Street Women Fighter 2, noticed your absence from the show.

When episode two aired, you were nowhere to be found during the announcement of Class Mission. And when Bada sorted the team, she put Lusher as sub-leader, not you. You weren't even on the list. Many fans started making comments and their concern grew.