chapter 1

Selena's POV

"Selena if you don't wake up right now I'm gonna leave you home! Now hurry up and get ready for school!"

My dad screams from downstairs

"Come on Selena it's, Friday, just today and were free for 2 day. Come on Selena or dad will bring the water!!!!

I'm up, I'm up!!!geez can't I have 5 more minutes!?!?!?! PLEASEl!!!

"No,now get up. Besides we have a test today and the more time we spend here, the less time to finish it.

Theresa said with that warning tone I knew only too well. In the blink of an eye I was out of my bed dressed and ready to go, running down the stairs like a crazy person only to stop in my tracks when I heard laughing upstairs. Oh no they didn't.

"NICK, JOSH ,THERSA GET YOUR BUTS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

After a few seconds I see my other 3 quadruplets running down the stairs knowing they were in for it big

"Now Selena calm down it was just a joke and it was all Theresa's idea."

Nick the 2nd of us 4 born

"WHAT .. NO it was your idea Nick so don't lie!!!

And they continue to argue while Josh 1st born of us 4 came to sit down next to me and explain the situation. I couldnt believe that they had gotten a recording of my dads voice WITHOUT his consent, but i had to admit that if i werent on the recieving end of the joke i would be lauphing ny a** off.

"SHUT UP, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP"

Jack my 19 year old brother said from down the hall. Sadly, after everything was sorted out it was time to go to the prison everyone called school.

When we got there Josh, Nick, Theresa, and I, as we always do on Fridays, maneuvered paying $1 for waring whatever we want, I mean seriously that's just a rip off. Anyways we somehow endured 8 hours of being stuck in middle school only to come home with a stack of homework. After picking up Leila my 1 year old sister, her twin Adam, 2 year old Charlie, hias twin Sophie, and 6 month old Aaron from daycare, we went to pick up Sam (17)and Joey (15)from high school. Jack drove us home while my dad slept, since he works night shift at a hospital. After about 25 minutes of playing with Leila and Adam,while Charlie and Sophie wached a movie and Aaron slept, there was a big crash and a few gun shots down stairs causing the kids to cry, doors burst open people roll of beds(my dad). Out of panic and shock not to mention being scared, i screamed (which I scolded myself for later on) but at least it got the attention of Theresa to help me get Leila, Adam, Charlie, Sophie and Aaron to the safe house while Josh and Nick went to my dads room to get pellet guns which can not kill but cause serious pain. After making sure the kids were safe with my mom, Sam and Joey, Theresa and I went downstairs making a stupid excuse to get our mom to let us go,(did I mention us quadruplets are awesome at acting (includes lying). Once we got downstairs we were shocked to see my dad, Jack, Josh, and Nick nocked out cold on the floor. In the doorway stood two buff men dressed in all black one looked like he had dirty blond hair and the other had black hair and they both had brown eyes it seemed like they were in their mid 20s. They were kneeling down close to Josh and Nick, when we entered the room they looked utterly surprised, shocked and it locked like they were ...crestfallen ???Not to mention it looked like there was a small bit of devotion which made absolutely no sense what so ever! They stopped what they were doing, stood up, and just...stared as if we were the most important thing at the moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

Thanks for reading please keep on going comment vote

Thanks again littlefeather Bye!!