The Insatiable One

A/N
Again another random title.

Enjoy the chapter dear readers!
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

Now is the day the battle starts, Rimuru with Shizue and some selected subordinates of theirs are now at the entrance of their village ready to head out to intercept the massive orc army currently at the marshlands.

| Meanwhile at the Marshlands |

Gabiru has returned to their cave where their whole tribe is located at and also recruited some lizardman warriors who was fed up by them sitting idle waiting for the orcs to arrive. He then entered the throne room of sorts and saw his father and sister as well as the counsil members who looked at him as well.

"So how did you mission ho my son?" The chieftan asked his son
"It was good, I have recruited many goblins who will help us fight the orcs" Gabiru replied "But..."
"But? But what?" The chieftan asked suspiciously
"You've grown old father" was the only thing Gabiru said before a swarm of lizardmen entered the room and captured the counsil members, his father and his sister.
"Wait! You dont know what you're doing" his father tried to warn him "The orc lord is a monster not even any of us here will be able beat!" He continued hoping his son will stop this but his words landed on deaf ears as Gabiru just ignored him
"Wait! Unhand me at this instant" he ordered the lizardman that was holding him but he didn't listen but dragged him into the jail cells
(So this is what you meant Lady Rimuru? I have been a fool to not listen to your words) he thought regrettably in his head

"Gabiru-sama here" one of Gabiru's men said handing him his fathers spear
"My father's 'Vortex Spear' but I can't.." he said but when he touched it, the spear glowed a golden hue signifying that the spear accepts him as its master,
"'Vortex Spear' you accept me as your master?" Gabiru said.
"Now lets head out and defeat those orcs for our tribe! Follow me!" Gabiru said in which everyone who was with them cheered.

| The Orc Army's location |

The orcs were marching towards the place where the lizardmen resides. However they were stopped in their tracks when one of their brethren were killed by a lizardman, the lizardmen used guerilla tactics and the terrain for their advantage. Gabiru's tactic was working splendidly but he failed to realize the orc's terrifying ability, the orcs then began to eat their fallen brothers which resulted in a very disgusting sight to look at. Suddenly an orc grabbed the leg of a lizardman who was still dazed by the sight he tried to get away and screamed for help but he was devoured alive by the orcs.

Gabiru then ordered his men to retreat but the orcs quickly surrounded them with their huge numbers, Gabiru however was shocked that they were encircled but saw that the orcs now mutated to have the same genes as them to quickly move in swampy areas and very keen agility. Gabiru cursed in his mind knowing the only way out is to fight and ordered hid men to go on a circle formation to protect all of their sides.

| Meanwhile |

The lizardman chief's daughter who managed to escape thanks to her fathers help was now fighting a group of orcs she was losing badly, Souei noticed this and immediately used /Thought Communication/ to Rimuru.

[My lady, there is a lone lizardman fighting a group of orcs alone, I believe she is the head of security as well as Gabiru's little sister] Souei said in his mind

[Is that so? Then what answer do you think I will say?] Rimuru said

No words were said and immediately Souei went and killed all the orcs there using his
/Arcane Thread Fetters/ skill but it was different than normal, because of his evolution to 'Honkai Kijin' he got the traits of Rimuru's Herrscher of Void and was able to mimic her cloth like blades (the one that Sirin-Kiana used against Himeko in 'Final Lesson') which he integrated to threads but he is still able to use the cloth if he wants.