Armed Nation of Dwargon

A/N
So new day new chapter, took a break yesterday because I had so many things to do, so yeah new chapter enjoy :)
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel
/skill/-skill name/ skill activation

After Rimuru's victory against the direwolves she named them tomorrow she named all of them after knowing that they all didn't normally have names and fell asleep for 3 days straight because she did not know of the consequences are and now they are having a meeting.

Rimuru: "now just like they say 'yesterdays enemy is now todays friends' so everyone I hope that you all will be nice to each other and cooperate with one another"

All of them nod and now Rimuru gave them 3 rules. 1. dont fight amongst each other, 2. Dont belittle other races, 3. Dont attack humans. Some goblins asked about the specific questions but the one that stood out the most was when Rimuru answered why they must not attack humans, 'well I like humans' was the only answer she said.

They then showed her how much advanced they are in infrastructure and other arts which were still very far from being ... Decent, like the 'house' they made got destroyed after a small gust of wind hit it.

Rigurd: "how embarrassing"

Rimuru: "now now, dont be ashamed of yourself think of this as a chance to change and see the failures so that you will improve in the future" *she said with a smile and enchanting calm voice*

Rigurd: "hai My lady"

Rimuru: *looks at him threateningly* "Rigurd I already told you to just call me 'Rimuru'"

Rigurd; "ah- I understand lady Rimuru"

Rimuru: "now that's better"

Despite being a woman for just a few days Rimuru fully embraced her new identity and actually likes being one.

Rimuru: "well it seems that you all are not that good in infrastructure or other arts, is there a place where we can get experience in?"

Rigur: "if that's so then we recommend going to Dwargon, the nation of dwarves"

Rimuru: "dwarves huh, that's perfect then, I will go there to ask if we can get some craftsmen to teach us about their knowledge"

Rigurd: "just by yourself lady Rimuru?
Atleast bring some of us with you for safety purposes, and you also dont know where Dwargon is do you?"

Rimuru: "hmm yes that's right, then does anyone of you know the way?"

Rigurd: "hmm Gobta knows the way, in the past we also tried trading with other villages and nations so that's why he knows"

Rimuru: "I see then tomorrow we will depart to Dwargon"

A/N
Now you might think that the story might be going too fast and skipping some scenes and the conversations are not actually canon from the anime then that's my version so that it will be easier and I dont want to memorize every line in the anime, some of them may be very confusing as well dont worry Im confused on the lines I put here too.

Tomorrow came and now Rimuru and the same people as canon went with her to Dwargon, it took them 3 days to get their thanks to the newly evolved 'Tempest Wolves' they are riding. After a while they finally reach Dwargon but Rimuru said that only she and Gobta will go inside since he is the only one who actually went here.

Rimuru: "huh a very long line"

Random thug: "hey hey, what is a monster doing out here"

The group then starts to verbally attack Gobta and threatening to kill him which he just didn't get it reach his head, but he was just so scared to even move nor talk back. Rimuru was getting insulted from what they were doing to her subordinate and now they are including her to it as well saying to be 'their woman' or 'they will take good care of her' which certainly irks Rimuru, because I mean Rimuru is very beautiful so its only natural but it was too much.