Well, that was abrupt, even for him.

I set the phone while praying, which was a good thing, beyond the normal good of prayer. There were times, like that moment, I wanted to give him advice about decorum. It shouldn't be difficult to say goodbye, to let others know the calls ended.

Heading over to my computer, I couldn't shake the impulse about wanting to do more than teach him phone decorum.

Some respect shouldn't have been too much to ask coming from the foreign affairs advisor to the president. I didn't apply for the job of advising anyone. He asked me. But acted as if it never happened that way.

When I reached the computer, I almost didn't turn it on.

That momentary anger was almost enough for the adversary to win, but God knew me. Which was the reason for the poor attempt.

I had agreed to be Secretary Woodall's advisor, not that he'd treat me with respect, over the phone. At least he called me by my name. So, that was something.

I logged on, without looking at the news, and found the link.

Pressing it brought me to a side-by-side image, just like those earlier times. Neither alien was there. So, I waited without knowing where, in the country, they were.

Though curious, I was more interested in seeing what they looked like. So far, there hadn't been clear feeds. Mostly shadow, blocking out much of their faces, and limited bodies, that appeared humanoid.

Did God design all sentient life in the universe the same?

It was an impossible question to answer. Just because three species appeared similar, didn't mean all were.

Viridian Ambassador Borant appeared on the right, with no sign of Atlantian, whoever they really were, Ambassador Creel.

There was no mention of different times by Secretary Woodall. Then again, there hadn't been much spoken about them, at all.

A bit more could be seen of his head due to no shadowing. He had wolf-like ears, which I wasn't expecting. It wasn't unnerving, since the rest looked almost human, despite the short, blue hair and the yellow flesh that could be seen.

"Ambassador Borant. Thank you for flying down."

He nodded, without saying anything. Not so much as a growl.

"You said you have evidence about Atlantians, not being Atlantians, Ambassador Borant."

Another nod, followed by a low growl. "We do," the translation followed. A series of barks and growls came, followed by the translation. "They're Alruininians, from Alruinis. Your government has just sent all the information we have on them. You'll see for yourself; they are violent and can't be trusted."

The image faded without anywhere near enough time to adjust to the odd humanoid's barking and growling. There was something unnerving about the whole thing. And not just the sounds he made.

Something was off about the whole thing. But I had no idea what. Other than there was no guarantee what they sent was the truth.

If they had human tendencies, which I assumed God gave all sentient species, they were hiding things, from us. Why not just send the data, from space?

The only reason that thought came to mind was God put it there by one of His proverbial hammers to get it through my dense skull.

Before I had the chance to really contemplate anything, the other side of the screen was filled with a lightened image of the Atlantian, or much more likely, Alruinian Ambassador Creel.

Even though he was humanoid, he was even less so than his counterpart. Beyond the glowing eyes on his hairless, orange face, was the flattened nose, and slits for ears, I almost mistook as being without them.

He was much more unnerving than his counterpart, in every way, but wouldn't allow his looks to impact anything. That's not what I was there for. For the most part, I didn't really understand why I was there due to limited information provided by Secretary Woodall. But would advise as best I could on what little I witnessed.

"Thank you for flying down, Ambassador Creel," said Secretary Woodall in the same tone he used with the first.

Hisses, and clicks were released with almost no movement of his face, other than his showing his teeth, that included fangs I didn't recall seeing, before. "Your government has all it needs to come to a wise decision."

The image faded, like his counterpart, he kept it short. If I had to guess, he was arrogant, or maybe that was simply their way.

Whatever was sent couldn't be trusted, any more than the other. But at least both were coming from the same position of being on the ground, with no sign of hostilities breaking out, which is comforting.

God was the one giving me comfort in showing their nature was just like ours. For all the bad we brought to each other, by turning our backs on him, we have achieved glorious things, when focused on Him.

Judging by the past, whatever was sent wouldn't be shared with me. Which was a good thing. I wasn't an astronomer. Anything sent dealing with other star systems would've been lost on me.

There was no follow up call from Secretary Woodall for the rest of the day. I Guess it took time to sort through all that was sent by both. He'd call, or he wouldn't. Either way, I was able to focus on God.

Just like there were no calls, there were no visitors. It was time I needed to process what I'd seen. Something as alien as them had to be designed, by God, to look the way they did, for a reason. Who was I to question God's infinite reasons, for anything.