02

Personal note: I have few typos and my english sucks as I said before so bare with me :)

--

September 30,1998 [12:38 AM]

Our own little journey has began, leaving Officer Marvin Branagh on his own dealing with his injuries and couldn't come with us due to his disability of unable to run or walk. Continuing this nightmare at least with someone else now with me, Rookie Officer Leon Kennedy.

Once securing the items we shared, storing them on this storage box next to the from desk, then going around to unlock the first gate at the left side of the main hall, pulling into the lever to open it. "This is not how I imagine my first day" Leon stated, mumbling as hearing him.

It's a miracle he even survive and come this far from his first day, while here I am I didn't imagine as well that things could turn out way worst than it should be. "My condolences" I start, hearing him snort from his nose while entering further inside of the facility. Instantly, as soon as entering, we came across to some another herbal on the side and ammo that he took while I have the herb.

He was going along first, as I stayed from behind him looking around and constantly looking back incase something of some of those creatures jump on us from behind, he was all on guard and even holding his gun for a safety measures. While I on the other hand was much more calmer than before, strange that from my three days of journey here, I ended up in this station with a stranger along aside me.

Entering another door, and darkness greeted us, I have my own flashlight shinning from the back while he has his on the front, even aiming his own gun for a danger that might be approaching us, it's a lot of messed inside of the room we entered.

Blood on the floor, bullets along aside them, and dead bodies laying around the sides, even the windows are in needed to be shield in order for those creatures won't get inside, but somehow many of the officers failed. We both hear the static radio on one of the police officers body as he firstly approach it.
"This is 73-Bird—for rescue—heading east—river"

"Touchdown at RPD—minutes, I repeat, touchdown—" the communication was cut off on the other side, Leon took the radio from the officers dead body and tries to operate it but didn't work, only the sound of statics coming from it were heard, no more respond happened as well.

"Oh what the fuck" I heard him quietly cursed as I look to see him checking on the officers body and I frown, thinking why would you even check that in the first place, I sigh and shine my flash light on the hallways. As both of us were somehow alarm.

In the most quiet yet dangerous place we both heard a clank sound from somewhere, my light shines on the very dark hallway while we both nodded in sync, he gone first on the way while I was being paranoid and kept looking back thinking those bodies might decided to rise up and attack on us.

The more we go further the more it gets darker and only the lights in our hands our only hope to see, the windows are teared up, I found a wooden boards to cover them as he help me as soon as he realized what I'm trying to do, guess he was paranoid as I am too. Who wouldn't in this situation really.

Once it was settled we continue our way inside, a loud thud we heard and the undead body falls flat on the ground, before it could even stand up, Leon shoot it in the head and leaving it there as it lays back down, he even kick it to make sure it won't move, as soon as it didn't we both went ahead again.