At this time, He Jia had a slight smile on his face and looked at his grandfather seriously with his head raised. The two of them smiled similarly as if they had said something.

It was obviously a happy scene, but Wen Wen's ears unconsciously heard what the doctor said yesterday.

Wen Wen wanted to go find He Jia, but she couldn't bear to disturb the two of them. The corridor of the hospital was a bit long. He Jia held her grandfather's hand and walked slowly with the light behind her. Wen Wen followed him unconsciously.

There was a scale in front of the nurse's desk at the corner of the corridor. He Jia first helped his grandfather get on the scale with a smile, then asked him to sit on the chair next to the scale and stood on the scale himself.

After he got off the scale, his expression became a little weird. First, a look similar to distress appeared, and then a forced smile appeared.

Although what he said deliberately maintained a relaxed atmosphere, Wen Wen still heard uncontrollable trembling from his words, "Grandpa, you are even lighter than me. Look at how long I have been here." It's going to go quickly, you have to eat more."

I don't know if it was because he has not been in good health during this period, but Grandpa He Jia's reaction was a little slow. He looked at He Jia blankly for a long time, and then his face With a kind and calm smile, she said: "Yes, you have grown up, and grandpa is old."

The scene in front of her gradually became old and blurry, Wen Wen turned her back and wiped the tears on her face.

What the doctor said yesterday was that he had already told the adults on He Jia's side before that Grandpa He Jia might only be able to survive for the next two days. Wen Wen looked at the scene in front of her, and her inner uneasiness grew bigger and bigger. .

Seeing more and more tears falling on Wen Wen's face, Xie Zhilin accidentally touched Wen Wen's cheek and tried to wipe away the tears on her face.

Feeling a warm and gentle touch on her cheek, Wen Wen subconsciously lowered her eyes and saw Xie Zhilin's white and slender fingers.

The moment Wen Wen raised her head, her tears became crystal clear. Seeing the sadness in her eyes, Xie Zhilin sighed imperceptibly and said in a soft voice: "Stop crying, Wenwen." "Sister, you are already here

. Are you back?" Just when Wen Wen woke up and was about to turn around and call He Jia, He Jia's voice came from behind her.

"Yes, He Jia, are you going back to the ward now?" Xie Zhilin lowered his eyes and looked at Wen Wen, who had not yet wiped away her tears, and spoke before her.

While Xie Zhilin was talking, Wen Wen wiped the tears on her face with her hands, calmed down her mood again, and turned around with a forced smile.

She walked up to He Jia and Grandpa He Jia in a few steps, reached out to hold Grandpa He Jia's arm, and explained their origins to Grandpa He Jia, "Hello, Grandpa, He Jia used to help at the city's waste recycling station. I met him when we were young, and he helped me a lot at that time. He said that you were ill, so we came here to see you."

Grandpa He Jia turned his head and said with a smile on his face: "Thank you. , and thank you for taking care of He Jia."

Wen Wen shook her head, "It's not considered taking care of."

When they returned to the ward, a person Wen Wen didn't recognize appeared in the ward.

A middle-aged man sitting on a stool next to the hospital bed stood up immediately when he saw them coming back. Just when he was about to speak, he seemed to notice Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin standing next to Grandpa He Jia. After a pause, he He asked: "Jiajia, what is this?"