The moment Xie Zhilin saw him just now, he felt that he was a lot calmer. Unexpectedly, this feeling disappeared as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Third Master, I thought you asked me to stay at Dalin's house to help him grow potatoes because you thought I was too noisy. I never thought that that thing could survive in the first place." "But I didn't expect that thing called potato is not

only It survived. A few days ago, the leaves were still showing the mature, withered, yellow and dry look you said. I dug up one of them first, and there were six or seven potatoes as big as my fist hanging from the root. I was really surprised. I didn't expect that these were grown from just a small piece."

Sher's face was full of energy, and his eyes widened unconsciously as he spoke. As he spoke, he raised the potato in his hand with some soil and soil. Somewhat dry.

It was unexpected. Not to mention that Xie Zhilin didn't expect it, even Xie Zhilin himself didn't expect that potatoes would mature and be harvested for the first time.

This was an unexpected surprise.

And it all started when Xie Zhilin set off from Jingcheng to the north.

Ever since I learned that many things from Wen Wen, such as medicines, leisure and entertainment items, and things for daily life, could not be compared to my own.

Especially after hearing that the rides on her side were much faster than riding horses here, Xie Zhilin became full of curiosity about the world on Wen Wen's side.

There are many things that he would never have imagined would develop like this and evolve into this in hundreds or thousands of years.

So when Wen Wen suggested that she could help him if he wanted to know anything, the first thing Xie Zhilin thought of was what Wen Wen had said before, which was a hundred times faster than riding a horse.

Wen Wen said it was called transportation, but what Wen Wen said at the time was that if he was exposed to something that was not easy to understand, he might not be able to learn it well. He should let him learn about agricultural planting through video teaching first.

On the one hand, it was easier than directly studying industry. On the other hand, I also wanted him to see if there were any crops suitable for their Jingguo. In case, it could also solve the problem of not having enough to eat due to drought.

Then Wen Wen said that she would slowly transition him to what he wanted to learn later.

Xie Zhilin understands this truth.

For him, even if he doesn't watch the content in the video, it will take some time just to adapt to the video teaching on his mobile phone.

Not to mention having to learn the content inside.

It's okay to learn slowly as Wen Wen said, not to mention that food is the most important thing for the people. No matter what you learn, it is a good thing if it can be applied in Jingguo.

That time happened to be a time when both of them were busy. Wen Wen was busy with work, and he returned to the court after his leg injury was almost healed.

At that time, the DPRK and China were quarreling over the drought in the north. The officials in the DPRK and the DPRK had different opinions on how to solve the drought in the north. For a while, they could not find an answer that could satisfy the Holy Emperor.

During that time, Xie Zhilin was on duty during the day. In addition to handling various professional tasks at night, he also had to think about countermeasures to solve the drought in the north. Only occasionally when it was very late could he find time to study good teaching videos on his mobile phone.