⌫ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 ❤︎

● ● ●

● ● ●

"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

"𝚊𝚑, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞..."

● ● ●

{~ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ~}

[ LOVE INTEREST NUMBER 1 ]
NAME: Jake Sterling
AGE: 16
EX: Yes
AGE WHEN THEY STARTED DATING: 14
AGE WHEN THEY ENDED THEIR RS: 15
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: no contact
RELATIONSHIP: 1 year
REASON OF BREAKUP: ????

"How would you describe the Reader?"

"Well, they're funny, smart and not to mention, really pretty- I MEAN LIKE IN A FRIEND WAY BUT IT'S N-NOT LIKE I STILL LIKE THEM OR A-ANYTHING..."

"Since you're a confirmed ex of them, How do you feel now that they're no longer in a relationship with you?"

"Honestly, I've missed them. A lot. I tried. I tried so hard to move on. But I can't."

"What's your message for them?"

"Hey, Princess/Prince. I miss you. I know I promised that I would move on like you did but I can't. You know I can't do that. Damn it, I'm still in love with you and I can't just un-love you. You know that. Wherever you are, I hope you're Ok. You know how cruel this world is and I hope you're proud of me winning the competition. I wish you were there to watch me that day."

● ● ●

[ LOVE INTEREST NUMBER 2 ]
NAME: Hailey Austin
AGE: 17
EX: No
AGE WHEN THEY MET: 15
FRIENDSHIP STATUS: Chatting
FRIENDSHIP: 6 months and going

"How would you describe the Reader?"

"I would say they're pretty decent. We have the same interests like in music and writing lyrics. They're really good at sketching too. They once made a sketch of me playing the guitar and... I still have it saved on My phone... b-but-! I-It's not like I l-like them or a-anything... if anything, they're j-just a f-friend!"