Happy Days and Telling the Other Five (Chapter Six)

I apologise for this part being extremely late, I had done it and I was a stupid idiot and accidentally deleted it before I could publish it! :( Sorry! And it was 1k words! Goddammit!

Rainbow Dash softly and slowly broke the kiss and blushed furiously. (P/N) was also blushing a lot. After a few minutes of staring at each other. (P/N) broke the silence.
"So, did you like it?" Whispered (P/N). Really nervously.
"Yes, yes I did" Said Rainbow Dash, really confidently.
"How come, you're so confident?" Asked (P/N)
"Well, I guess that is just me and if I'm confident you should be too!" Said Rainbow Dash, beaming with gently
"Yeah, I gue-" Rainbow Dash interrupted with a surprise kiss at first (P/N) was shocked but returned the kiss. (P/N) softly broke the kiss.
"You could have let me finish" Laughed (P/N)
"I just couldn't resist" Laughed Rainbow Dash
"Why, do you like me?" Asked (P/N)
"Well, when I first saw you, I thought you looked beautiful with that (Y/M/C) and (Y/M/S) and when I started to actually know your personality it was just beautiful, you were really nice and understanding of others around you and everything." Blushed Rainbow Dash, while saying it nervously and shyly.
"Wow, that is very sweet. Kinda' different for a pony like you." Said (P/N) gently
"What do you like about me?" Asked Rainbow Dash
"Well, you're rainbow mane is beautiful and your magenta eyes are mesmerising and you look irresistible and you also are so out going and don't back away from a challenge nor do you become shy about nearly everything. You're just so bubbly and everything." Smiled (P/N)
"Thanks!" Shouted Rainbow Dash, leaning into hug (P/N). (P/N) Hughes back.
"Wait? What will the others think?!" Said Rainbow Dash, snapping back to reality.
"Don't worry. They're your friends, they won't judge you for a little difference" Smiled (P/N) with a reassuring voice.
"We should meet up with them at the library, right now!" Shouted Rainbow Dash
"Yeah!" Shouted (P/N)
Soon, they realised ponies around were looking at them because of how weird it looked.
"Hey! What are you looking at?! Don't you have lives to tend to?!" Shouted Rainbow Dash.
(P/N) just sat there and giggled, trying to hold it in
"I'll gather up everyone, to the library!" Said Rainbow Dash
"Alright! I'll go to the library and tell Twilight!" Shouted (P/N)
"Sounds like a plan!" Said Rainbow Dash, enthusiastically
After a boring preparing session, nobody wants to read.
"Alright! You're all here because we have something to say!" Beamed Rainbow Dash
"What in the hay is it?" Asked Applejack, with a curious tone.
"This better be important, I was in the middle of a big order" Complained Rarity
"What is it, Rainbow? Why couldn't this wait until tomorrow?" Asked Twilight
"Oh! Oh! Maybe it is a party!" Shouted Pinkie, in her normal hyper self.
"Well, with Twilight's advice I found my special somepony who is very important to me" Smiled Rainbow, giving Twilight a wink.
Twilight, immediately knew who this special somepony is because of their conversation.
"Who is the lucky, stallion?" Asked Applejack with a smile on her face.
"How fancy and sophisticated is he?" Asked Rarity, with a very curious tone in her voice.
"Wow, that is great, Rainbow Dash" Whispered Fluttershy
"Oh! Oh! Is he uhh? I don't know!" Laughed Pinkie Pie
"Well, my special somepony is... (P/N)" Said Rainbow Dash, with full confidence.
(P/N) blushed as everyone looked at her.
"Yeah, she is right" Whispered (P/N)
"Well, that is mighty great for y'all" Smiled Applejack giving them both a hug.
"Well, (P/N) I must say, you are a very lucky pony!" Smiled Rarity
"That is amazing Rainbow!" Smiled Fluttershy, talking louder than usual.
"You know what this means?" Shouted Pinkie Pie.
"What?" Smirked Rainbow Dash, knowing the answer.
"A PARTY!" Shouted Pinkie Pie.
As soon she pulled out a party cannon and as soon as it went boom, party decorations landed in the right places.
Everyone thought: It is Pinkie Pie, do not question it.
Soon, lots of ponies started pouring into Twilight's library knowing of a party, somehow.
Music started to play and ponies started to dance. It was really upbeat music, bit like techno.
"Hey, (P/N). Want to dance with me?" Asked Rainbow Dash
"I'm not much of a dancer" Laughed (P/N) nervously.
"Oh, come on just wing it" Rainbow Suddenly pushed (P/N) into where everyone was dancing and Rainbow walked up to her and started dancing. (P/N) started to dance rather good.
"Hey, you're good!" Said Rainbow Dash
"Thanks, you too!" Said (P/N) trying to shout over the music.
Suddenly Rainbow Dash was out of sight.
"Wait, where di-" Suddenly (P/N) was interrupted by Rainbow Dash who had surprisingly kissed her, for a while and then broke the kiss softly.
"Rainbow, I think I love you" Said (P/N) blushing.
"I love me too" Joked Rainbow Dash
"Rainbow" Laughed (P/N)
"Heheh, sorry. I think I love you too" Said Rainbow kissing (P/N) on the cheek.

To be continued...
I got stuff planned for the next part! Don't miss it! :D