2: perfume allergy

Beginne am Anfang

"I just really need this vacation. I need a break." Peter admitted.

May stepped forward and brought Peter into a hug. "You deserve it." she told him.

As they broke away, May ruffled Kassidy's hair and planted a kiss on the top of her head. "You too, missy." she told her as she left the room.

As May left the room, she turned around again, as though a thought had dawned on her. "You know what. You should pack your suit, just in case." she told Peter. "I have a tingle about it."

Kassidy let out a giggle, and Peter squeezed his eyes shut in embarrassment. "Please stop saying "tingle", May." he pleaded.

"Are you packing your suit?" Kassidy asked as the boy re-opened his eyes.

"No!" Peter denied, slamming his closet door shut and concealing the suit. "This is a vacation."

"Yeah, but you never know when we'll have to kick some ass." Kassidy said, leaning back in the chair. "Shouldn't we? Just to be safe?"

"You can do whatever you want, Kass." Peter said, closing his suitcase. "But I want to relax on this trip, not be Spider-Man."

*

The day of the trip had finally arrived, and Kassie couldn't have been more excited. Her and her classmates had finally made it onto the plane, and she was sat in between MJ and Betty, who would be great company for the 9 hour flight.

"Yo, Parker!" Flash called from the front, a glass of champagne in his hand. "This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighbourhoods instead of driving through them."

Kassie stopped in her tracks and gave Flash a glare. Her eyes flashed down the glass of champagne in his hand, and back up to one of the stewardess's that were near.

"Ma'am?" she called, gaining the woman's attention. "He blipped, so he's actually 16, not 21."

The woman sent Kassie a smile before taking the glass of champagne from Flashes hand and walking away with it, causing the other boy to throw a tantrum.

Kassidy giggled as Flash threw an insult or two her way before looking over at Peter and smiling.

"Hah, nice one!"

From behind her, Brad Davis let out a loud laugh and stuck his hand out for a high five. Kassidy glanced down at his hand for a second before letting out a chuckle and walking towards her seat.

Betty and MJ had already made their way to the row of seats, and were currently sitting down. Kassidy stopped beside them before heaving her bag above her head to try and get it into the overhead compartment.

"Here, let me get that for you."

Brad had appeared next to the girl, and took her bag from her hands before putting it into the compartment for her.

"Oh- thanks, Brad." Kassidy gave the boy a half-hearted smile before taking her seat next to MJ.

For a few minutes, the trio of girls sat and watched the people filing onto the plane, silently judging. They conversed quietly, but were soon interrupted when Ned made his way over.