"I told you she'd do something like this babe" i turned to see who she was talking too and saw Lucy smiling at me. I quickly let go of Keira and put my arms around her, catching her off guard.

"I missed you guys so much!" i said to them both.

"Hey! Get off my girlfriend. You have your own." Keira said pushing me off Lucy whilst referring to Guro.

"She's definitely not my girlfriend" i said rolling my eyes.

"Not yet" i looked at Lucy sticking my tongue out as she laughed. I saw something on Lucy's neck that was slightly covered up. I then moved to stare at Keira.

"What?" she asked

"Um, you guys have been busy" i said giggling

"What are you on about Rena?"

"I'm just gonna say, nice neck Luce" i said grabbing my suitcase and i picked up my drink and phone.

Whilst i was walking i heard Kei say, "Lucy i told you to cover that up!".

"Shit man" she replied as they both started walking to catch up to me. We got to their car and i got in the back. Keira was driving and i was talking to her partner. Within about 45 minutes we got to their apartment. I put my suitcase in their spare room and came back and sat on their couch.

"Did you want to meet up with some of the Barca girls? We had plans with them today regardless but i'm sure they won't care if you come too" Lucy said to me.

"Ah yes definitely!" i exclaimed.

"I'll go message them now to make sure they're still up for it" she got up and left me and my best friend.

I gasped and starting fanning my hands around. I usually did this when i remembered something. Keira's face lit up, "what? what? what?" she asked.

"My sister and her boyfriend got engaged!" i said happily.

"Oh my gosh! Really? That's amazing, wow." she said gleaming at me.

"Yeah she said her wedding is going to be sometime after the World Cup and you and Luce are invited" i said as Lucy walked back in with her phone and sat down.

"Aww Ada's getting married" Keira said explaining to her girlfriend smiling.

Suddenly i heard a bark and turned to look where it was coming from and i saw Narla, Lucy and Keira's dog. She jumped up on my lap and started licking my hand. 'Hello there' i said laughing and stroking her head.

After a couple hours of sitting and chatting in their apartment we set off to meet some of the Barca girls. We planned on going bowling as we couldn't get crucially hurt unless we dropped a bowling ball on our foot, but i doubt that would happen even though Lucy said it was something i'd do. We were the first ones to arrive so we got some drinks and sat down at the set up. Eventually everyone showed up. There were 10 of us in total, me, Keira, Lucy, Patri, Alexia, Aitana, Pina, Hansen, Mapi and Ingrid. I obviously knew who everyone was but i didn't know them know them. If that makes sense.

As soon as i saw Ingrid and Hansen i jumped into both of them. "i missed youuu" i said. I hadn't see them since i left Wolfsburg which was 4 years ago now. They both hugged me back really tight. I then introduced myself to the others. Keira explained to them that i could speak Spanish so that they wouldn't have to speak English if they didn't want to.

We started the first round and we went for no barriers round the side to make it harder. Alexia went first, followed by Aitana, we kept the order and i went last. My first bowl knocked down all apart from one making me stomp my foot to the ground in anger like a stroppy toddler. Keira got up and started mocking how i did it making me push her on my way to get my second ball. I was aiming for the last pin, i stepped back and brought my hand up and threw the ball to hard making it bounce. It started rolling and somehow knocked down the last pin i needed. I shoved my arms in the air and celebrated. I sat down whilst everyone started going again until i heard what song came on the speakers. Pon De Replay by Rihanna. I immediately shot up and started singing the words dancing around, Lucy got up too and joined me. We linked arms and attempted to do some sort of ballroom dancing together. I saw that some of the girls were filming us but i didn't really care. I missed doing stuff like this and after everything with Guro this was good for me.

I ended up missing my next few goes making me bottom of the leader board. I was certainly not happy. "That's not fair!" i said out loud when i missed yet again.

"I think its cause you keep throwing it so hard" Lucy said joking. I glared as people around us laughed.

"I think its just you Roo" Ingrid said. I glared again sitting down whilst crossing my arms.

"Can i tell you a secret?" someone whispered in my ear. I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Hansen.

"Oh um yeah?" i said confused.

"Well obviously i'm Norwegian" she started.

"No way! I didn't know that" i said sarcastically whilst laughing.

"Shut up. Anyway i couldn't tell you why but me and Guro are always roommates and were super close" she explained. I felt my cheeks go red after she said a certain girls name. "After i found out you were coming, i knew id have to mention this even if it means her getting mad at me" she laughed. "But Guro likes you, and i mean a lot. She might not show it to you but i swear you're all she ever talks about. She's told me that your not particularly good at the moment but i think you should see what she has to say. Trust me" she finished.

I was definitely taken aback from what i just heard. I couldn't manage to get any words out making Hansen laugh at me.

"You don't have to say anything, i know it's a lot to take in"

"Definitely is um but thank you though, for telling me" i replied with a smile still confused. We finished the game with Mapi winning, and me coming last. We said our goodbyes and the whole way back Keira and Lucy teased me for loosing so badly. Once we got back i posted on my Insta and went to bed straight away.

@renadesantos3's story,

Authors Note -

Lovely little chapter there. Painful loss for Chelsea today 4-1 to Arsenal 💔 It was such an experience to be there tho! I tried to add a photo on here from when i was there but for some annoying reason it's not working.

- M

Hate To Love You ~ Guro ReitenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara