"Crying, hm? Need ryujin to defend you. Truth is, ryujin doesn't love you. She's using you. Didn't you forget? She's a player. She'll break your heart in the end." Karina said.

"No. No she won't. Your just jealous."

"Shut up." Karina gave her a big hard slap.

"I'll fucking kill you if I see you near her again. No jokes, I don't play around. It's a life or death situation here, pick one." Karina said as she stood up, spitting on yeji before her and her friends left while laughing.

Yeji curled into a ball on the floor and sobbed.

What'd I do to deserve this?

She was sobbing for what felt like forever, when suddenly the door opened. Someone rushed over to her and bent down to her.

"Yeji? Are you okay? Why- why are you crying?" Yeji recognised the voice.

She slowly looked up, looking into ryujin's eyes with her red puffy watery ones.

"Why are you crying?" Ryujin asked, her eyes and face full of worry. Yeji just continued to sob as she clutched onto ryujin and cried into her shoulder. Ryujin wrapped her arms round her and hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down.

"Tell me, yeji. What happened?" Ryujin asked. She only got silence as an answer.

"Yeji. I aint fooling around, tell me what happened." Ryujin demanded.

She hated seeing yeji cry, hated her being upset or/and in pain.

"Karina.." yeji mumbled. Ryujin shot her eyes wide open.

"Karina? What did she do to you? Yeji, you have to tell me what she did to you. What. Did. She. Do.?" Ryujin demanded.

Yeji sniffed and sobbed quietly.

"I'm scared, ryujin. I'm scared if she ruins us. I don't want us to end, don't want us to get ruined. I need you in my life. Please don't leave me. Whatever she does or says, please don't leave."

"Yeji, I'd never leave you. I love you, i fucking love you. I'd die for you, honestly. I won't leave you, I can't leave you. You've trapped me. I want you and only you." Ryujin said. It was true.

"She'll kill me if she sees me with you again. What do I do, ryujin?"

"She won't kill you. She won't even touch you. I'll make sure of it." Ryujin said. She stood up, helping yeji up too. She wiped the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

"Please stop crying. You'll make me cry otherwise. She won't hurt you, yeji." Ryujin said. Yeji just nodded.

"Please. Don't tell her I told you. I don't wanna get hurt." Yeji said, clutching onto ryujin as if she was gonna walk away forever.

"I won't, baby. Promise." Ryujin said as she leaned in and pressed her lips against yeji's. She then held her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Let's go eat now. Good idea?"

Yeji smiled and nodded.

Your scared of me leaving. But you won't leave. Right?

It was the end of the day. Ryujin was walking home after she had just taken yeji home, safely.

Ryujin was walking, one hand in her pocket and the other holding her phone which she was scrolling through.

Ryujin looked up for one second and stopped. She saw karina at the gates. She was on her phone like she was waiting to get picked up.

"Please. Don't tell her I told you. I don't wanna get hurt."