Part 1

Fizz woke up snuggled up on Ozzie like usual. He stretched is arms around in his normal routine putting on his horn hat, pouring Ozzie his coffee then chugging  the entire pitcher. Fizzarolli then stood up in the bed next to Asmodeus stroking his face waking him up."Ozz~ it's time to wake up~"
Asmodeus let out a tired groan,"hi babe," he mumbled into his pillow.
Asmodeus got up from bed throwing on his robe.(keep in mind its a Saturday)
"So, since we're in no rush today I'd like to talk to you about something," said Fizz. He stretched up to Ozzie's level and climbed onto his shoulder taking his hands in his own. "We've been together for, a while now and I love you a lot and um- how would you feel about.. expanding?.." Fizz said nervously looking into Asmodeus eyes. "O-Oh! Of course! I have been waiting so long for you to ask!" Asmodeus responded swinging Fizzarolli around happily."R-really! Let's start right away!"

*like, 2 weeks later cause I'm too lazy to write*

They had been trying, and trying, and it finally happened. They hugged and rejoyced as they looked at the egg on the velvet heated pillow. "I got to call Blitz!" Fizz said excitedly already pulling out his phone."are you sure you can tell him? You know we have to keep this on the down low right?" Asmodeus said worriedly.
"Of course I can Ozz, I've know him my whole life you know, besides, he's the best at keeping secrets," Fizzarolli reassured.Fizz went on Blitzo's contact and pressed the call button."Hello?" Blitzo said from the other line. "Hi Blitzo! I mean Blitz- Its alright you and Barb have permission to call me Blitzo" Blitzo interupted. "Ok well, your gonna be the uncle!" Fizz said excitedly waiting for him to realize. "The fuck- wait, WHAT?!" Blitzo screamed into the phone. Suddenly a portal appeared across the room where Fizzarolli and Asmodeus were standing in front of the egg. Blitz came over to them gave Fizz a hug before staring at the egg. "Is that-?" He said softly. Then he turned around and pointed at Fizz,"AHA! I KNEW YOU WERE FUCKING THE ROOSTER," He yelled.

————————————————————-

That's it for the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed, after the new episode (Oops s2ep6) I have fallen in love with their ship now knowing it's actually canon, and I just HAD to write a fanfiction about this, I randomly thought of this idea and I was like, ok! You know what let's just do it!

Will try to update soon thanks for reading!

-Ketz