Chapter 26- You have the final say from now on

Start from the beginning

Song Jing said a long list of things in succession, and he really knew how to fabricate lies.

Nan Yi admired him for lying without blushing.

"It's okay, you didn't mean it." Yan An said.

Nan Yi glanced at the two of them with cold eyes.

Pass the phone to He Yushen again.

[No, Song Jing was blaming Auntie. Even though he explained that Auntie said that I like spicy food, he still blamed Auntie for making this bowl of spicy chicken, and said that he didn't want to see spicy things again in the future]

He Yushen raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

The little guy also learned to complain.

Nan Yi looked up at him slightly and nodded.

"You like spicy food."

He Yushen drawled his voice, passed by Nan Yi and sat down.

Nan Yi:............

Who wants you to see this! Do you only know these few words?

"My sister-in-law likes to eat spicy food. Your skin is so good, won't you get acne if you eat spicy food?"

Yan An sat opposite He Yushen and looked at Nan Yi with a smile.

"Brother Shen said not to call me sister-in-law." Song Jing muttered dissatisfied.

"Didn't he correct it?" Yan An glanced at He Yushen who was silent and said disapprovingly.

Song Jing also looked over and saw that He Yushen didn't retort loudly, and glanced at Nan Yi with a hint of displeasure.

Nan Yi didn't have time to listen to these boring words, so he handed his mobile phone to He Yushen again.

This time I typed it with a bit of impatience.

[Can I make spicy dishes in the future? Song Jing just assaulted my aunt. I think her aunt is very innocent and she shouldn't be raped even if she is working. It's best to give her some compensation]

This is the first time an omega has asked him to make the decision, which is quite rare.

"It's up to you whether you do it or not. I don't like spicy food. As for auntie, she will get an extra month's salary this month."

He Yushen said lazily after reading Nan Yi's cell phone.

"And Xiao Jing." He raised his eyes slightly and looked at Song Jing aside.

"Brother Shen?" Song Jing looked confused and innocent.

"From now on, when I'm not around, Nan Yi has the final say in matters at home. And don't be too harsh on your aunties in the future."

After He Yushen finished speaking, Song Jing's smile became much stiffer.

Nan Yi sat down contentedly and continued the unfinished meal just now.

The table was silent for a few seconds.

Yan An turned his head to look at Song Jing, who looked depressed, and put a piece of meat into his bowl.

"Xiao Jing will be twenty next week, what birthday present do you want."

Song Jing irritably put aside the extra meat in the bowl and whispered in a low mood: "Whatever."

"Would you like to go on a yacht on your birthday?"

Yan An looked at Song Jing lovingly, with a hint of unnoticeable expectation in his eyes.

Song Jing frowned slightly: "No, I told Brother Shen to do it at home."

Yan An was stunned for a moment, looked at Nan Yi who had been eating quietly, and hesitated to speak.

"Will it disturb my sister-in-law?"

Yan An said softly.

Song Jing poked the rice in the bowl with the chopsticks in his hand, with a look of displeasure on his face.

Nan Yi didn't even raise his head. It wasn't his villa. This was Song Jing's home. It had nothing to do with him.

"It would be nice to finish the party early."

He Yushen, who had not spoken much, said casually.

Fortunately, the meal went quickly. After the meal, Yan An and He Yushen went into the study together, probably to talk about work.

Nan Yi went upstairs to continue his comics.

I haven't continued to draw comics during the fever period these past few days, and people have been urging me to update them.

Although it wasn't much, Nan Yi was still very happy.

If he didn't like Song Jing, he painted Song Jing as an abstract villain.

It was a rare moment of inspiration that made me lose track of time. When He Yushen opened the door and came in, he was still sitting at the table writing furiously.

"comics."

The sudden sound behind him gave him a jump, and his heart tightened.

"Not only do you like comics, but you can also draw them?"

He Yushen looked at the characters on the screen and wanted to laugh when his eyes fell on the green hair of the villain beside him.

Why does this villain have such a weird style?

Nan Yi came to his senses and hurriedly covered the screen. Fortunately, He Yushen didn't see the short paragraph and the names of the characters.

"It's late and you should go to bed, otherwise you won't be able to make breakfast for me when you get up tomorrow morning."

He Yushen didn't pay too much attention and turned around and entered the bathroom.

Nan Yi took advantage of him to take a shower, quickly put away the guys, lay on the bed and started pretending to sleep.