Chapter 24- Sent to the wrong person

Start from the beginning

What happened last night is vivid in my mind.

After regaining some sobriety, he was faced with demands that he couldn't bear but longed for.

He resisted soberly but had to fall.

"woke up."

He Yushen pushed the door slightly gently, when he saw the wide and dull eyes on the bed.

His movements became rougher again, and the door closed with a "Peng" sound.

The person on the bed was frightened out of his wits.

"eat something."

There is a small bowl of porridge on the table next to the bed.

Nan Yi was so hungry that he had no energy. He wanted to sit up slowly but it hurt even to move.

"Tsk"

A hand full of hard muscles wrapped around his back.

He half-hugged himself and lifted him up.

There is an extra pillow behind him.

Pad it on your sore and thin waist.

The alpha in front of me seemed to be more attentive than I thought.

A bowl of porridge was handed to me.

"You still want me to feed you?"

Dissatisfied with the deep voice, Nan Yi quickly caught it.

Nan Yi took a small bite of the hot porridge. The person next to him was sitting on a chair and his eyes were always on him.

This kind of sight made him a little awkward, so he kept his head down and remained quiet the whole time.

He Yushen stared at the pink mouth, sometimes puffing and blowing, sometimes showing a small tip of his tongue, his brows furrowed deeply.

That pink mouth can't make any sound and it's not fun to talk about. The little guy almost didn't notice it when he fell asleep in the middle of exercising last night.

If this mouth could talk, it would probably have a very sweet voice.

No, maybe it was a cold voice.

"Is your voice born like this?"

Nan Yi paused while drinking porridge and slowly shook his head.

"What's the cause?" He Yushen asked.

Nan Yi put the empty bowl in his hand on the table and took out his mobile phone from under the pillow.

After unlocking and running, the screen still displays the text message page from last night.

That unfamiliar number was not Xiao Wang's.

I sent the wrong message.

That phrase "I'm having a fever" is so dazzling now.

But what happened is that it's not the first time anyway.

He returned to the phone desktop and found the memo.

[Drowning as a child]

He Yushen read the passage quietly for a long time.

Nan Yi kept holding up his cell phone.

"How did you drown? Swimming?" He Yushen frowned slightly.

As long as you are not born unable to speak, it is possible to be cured.

The person on the bed suddenly turned pale, pursed his lips and shook his head.

"what is that?"

He Yushen was a little unhappy, and his tone was tinged with impatience.

Nan Yi still shook his head.

He Yushen looked at him for a while.

"The fever period will last for a few days. You are too weak to rely on me to solve it every time."

Nan Yi had an extra tube of inhibitor in front of him.

The empty bowl on the table was taken away, He Yushen stood up and went out.

After eating something, Nan Yi fell back on the bed tiredly and fell asleep in a daze.

It was already night when I woke up, and my body was starting to feel hot again.

Nan Yi was able to get out of bed slowly. He picked up the inhibitor in the drawer and injected it into the glands.

The effect is still very obvious, and the body gradually returns to normal.

Not brushing his teeth didn't feel comfortable, so he went to the bathroom first without going downstairs.

Facing the mirror, he saw clearly that his body was covered with pink flowers like petals.

After Nan Yi washed up, he found a turtleneck gray sweater and put it on before stepping downstairs on his bunny slippers.

He could smell the aroma of food while still at the top of the stairs, and the greedy food in his stomach was lured out.

"Are you feeling better?"

Nan Yi ignored the alpha who spoke.

He was far away from the light footsteps, so he didn't know how He Yushen heard them.

"Is Mr. Nan sick?"

Song Jing heard He Yushen's words and asked with concern.

He followed He Yushen's line of sight and saw that the person coming downstairs had a pale and rosy face, and his movement downstairs was a little awkward.

The smile on Song Jing's lips froze, and he stared at the small pink patch looming on his neck.

The chopsticks in his hand were squeezed tightly.

His eyes were filled with hatred.

"Come here for dinner." He Yushen glanced at the people coming downstairs.

Song Jing's hand tightened a little more.

He couldn't let Nan Yi and He Yushen continue like this.

Omega might get pregnant at some point, and He Yushen's attitude towards him started to change a little bit.

Song Jing knew that he could no longer sit still and wait for death.

Fortunately, my birthday is coming soon.