Chapter 21- Buying a new mobile phone

Beginne am Anfang

Pulling out the arm held by Omega, Bai Shanyao pinched Nan Yi's cheek.

There was excitement and a hint of reproach on his face.

Nan Yi was stunned when he heard this, and stood still without moving. Even the mobile phone in his hand was still frozen in mid-air.

The omega on the side looked in disbelief: "You...?"

Nan Yi, who was in a daze, was pulled into Bai Shanyao's arms. The faint smell of green pine on his clothes came to his nose from the arms around his neck.

Bai Shanyao was extremely natural, looking at Nan Yi with a doting look on his face.

"Are you still angry? How about I go shopping with you?"

In a sweet and loving tone like a lover, he even pinched Nan Yi's earlobe gently.

Nan Yi was so stimulated by Bai Shanyao's movements that he shrank his neck, opened his eyes and mouth, and looked at Dr. Bai in disbelief.

Bai Shanyao: "Don't be angry, honey."

The shocked expression on Omega's face turned into anger, and he angrily shouted: "Brother Shanyao, who is he? Didn't uncle say you were single?"

Bai Shanyao looked guilty and said helplessly: "I'm sorry Xiaolin, it's my fault. Xiaonan and I were in the cold war a few days ago. We went on a blind date because we were angry and wasted your time."

"Consider the car I just mentioned as my apology gift and have it delivered to your home tonight."

Omega had a sullen face and angrily threw the gift box in his hand to the ground: "Who cares!"

The omega turned around and left quickly. Bai Shanyao put away his guilty expression and let go of Nan Yi, who was holding her stiff shoulders.

Bai Shanyao: "Mr. Nan is really not good..."

The man looked shocked, but the tips of his ears were a little pink. Bai Shanyao paused mid-sentence, and there was a smile on his originally calm face.

"Mr. Nan."

Bai Shanyao called out to the dazed person again.

Nan Yi came back to his senses and looked up at Bai Shanyao with a smile, feeling a little embarrassed.

Bai Shanyao: "I just apologized for being so close to Mr. Nan without Mr. Nan's consent."

Bai Shanyao smiled softly, and his surroundings seemed to have become a lot warmer.

Nan Yi shook his head.

Typing with head down.

[It's okay, but that sweet omega misunderstood]

Bai Shanyao chuckled again: "Just to make him misunderstand."

ah?

Nan Yi raised his head in confusion.

【Why? 】

Bai Shanyao did not answer Nan Yi's words, but looked around and said, "Let's find a place to sit for a while. Is Mr. Nan free?"

After finally meeting Bai Shanyao, Nan Yi thought about thanking him, nodded and followed him into a milk tea shop.

Nan Yi was a little surprised. He thought people like Bai Shanyao would go to drink coffee, but he would actually bring him to a milk tea shop.

But this milk tea shop is really high-end.

The price is also quite high...

Nan Yi frowned slightly as he looked at the extra drink list in front of him.

A cup of milk tea costs twenty or thirty!

Nan Yi casually ordered a drink and passed the drink list to Bai Shanyao opposite.

Bai Shanyao didn't look at the order: "Give me the same drink as him."

Sitting face to face with the alpha, Nan Yi was a little embarrassed, especially since Bai Shanyao was as good-looking as He Yushen.

There are just two people, one is gentle and the other has a bad temper.

[Does Doctor Bai also like to drink milk tea? 】

Bai Shanyao glanced at Nan Yi's cell phone, raised the corner of his mouth slightly and said, "Anything is fine. I think a cute omega like you would prefer sweet milk tea."

Nan Yi avoided Bai Shanyao's sight, feeling that he was really attentive and caring.

Bai Shanyao continued: "Just call me by my name, I no longer work in the hospital."

Nan Yi nodded again.

[Thank you last time, Brother Bai]

Bai Shanyao raised his eyebrows: "Brother! I'm not that old either, haha."

Nan Yi shook his head in a hurry, quickly took back his phone and typed a string of words to explain. He was so nervous that he didn't even have time to read the wrong word.

[You are not old, it's just that I feel that calling me Big Brother Bai is more affectionate]

Bai Shanyao smiled softly, the tenderness in his eyes was like spring water that could not be boiled.

"I'm just kidding. I like this title very much. What happened last time was just a piece of cake, and it was my friend who was at fault in the first place."

While Nan Yi breathed a sigh of relief, a blush also appeared on his face.

Bai Shanyao is really gentle. Such a gentle alpha should be very gentle and doting on his omega.

Bai Shanyao was looking at his mobile phone with his head down, while Nan Yi was sucking on the straw of milk tea, staring at the serious eyes under his glasses in a daze.