Chapter 20- Make breakfast for him

Start from the beginning

When he reached the stairs, he remembered that he hadn't asked what time he would start preparing breakfast for He Yushen.

But when he turned around, the people in the living room were gone.

Nan Yi had no choice but to slowly return to the bedroom.

He walked along such a short corridor for a long time.

In front of the bedroom door, he slowly opened the door, but there was no light in the room.

The bright moon shines through the window, and there is a little dim light in the room.

Standing in front of the window that was clearly visible to the outside was a dark figure, tall and lonely.

Nan Yi didn't know how he could feel lonely in the back of a figure who couldn't even see the color of his clothes.

Maybe it was the bleak moonlight.

"Tell me, how much love can make a person willing to return to someone he has hated for more than 20 years."

Nan Yi closed the door gently and walked softly behind He Yushen.

If there is no love, there will be no hate, Nan Yi said in his heart.

The room was quiet for a long time.

He Yushen sighed softly: "You can't speak, so I asked you what to do."

At this moment, Nan Yi felt that the person in front of him was a little sad.

He Yushen even had a nightmare tonight.

In the middle of the night, Nan Yi was strangled awake by his tight embrace.

Like a child afraid of losing his beloved toy, He Yushen hugged Nan Yi tightly.

Nan Yi didn't even dare to break away. As long as he moved a little, those big hands would tighten.

Nan Yi could only raise his head to breathe, but unexpectedly encountered ice-like skin.

Nan Yi had no choice but to release his extremely weak low-quality soothing pheromones. However, it seemed that after staying with He Yushen for a long time, although the pheromones were still as weak as before, they were still much better than before.

Perhaps because alphas also rely on their own omegas, the faint smell of toffee also made He Yushen relax in his sleep.

Nan Yi was finally able to sleep comfortably.

Nan Yi got up early in the morning because he was thinking about the butler's instructions.

When he woke up, the person next to him was still sleeping deeply. He gently lifted the hand that was pressing on him and got up gently.

After releasing soothing pheromones all night, Nan Yi's glands were a little dry.

The weather was a bit cold in the morning, and the air conditioner was on in the room. It was a bit cold outside the warm quilt.

Nan Yi found a burgundy loose knitted sweater and a pair of soft and drapey casual pants in the closet and put them on.

It wasn't the discounted clothes Nan Yi bought, it was Liu Yue who had someone send them to her.

The butler put them all in the closet.

The fabric was really soft and the bright colors were beautiful. When Nan Yi was washing, he looked in the mirror for a while.

He Yushen was at least very generous, and Nan Yi suddenly felt that it was appropriate to make breakfast for him.

Nan Yi went downstairs. This time he really didn't see the housekeeper. He seemed to have left.

Nan is not very good at cooking, but not at all. Making a simple breakfast is not a problem.

At seven o'clock in the morning, he had already prepared breakfast and was waiting at the table.

Half an hour later, He Yushen, fully dressed, came down from upstairs.

He was stunned for a moment when he saw Nan Yi taking a nap at the table.

The burgundy color contrasted with his fair skin, and his energy and blood improved a lot.

After He Yushen went downstairs and walked straight out the door, he always felt that something was missing today.

He didn't turn around with a slight frown until he was almost to the door when the chair behind him made a screeching sound.

The man who had been hoarding just now ran toward him in a panic, and subconsciously touched something on his waist. He Yushen calmly looked at Nan Yi who was running over, and almost tripped, staggered a few times and fell to the ground. In front of He Yushen, he stretched out his hand and caught it easily.

He Yushen lowered his head and glanced at the hands tightly grasping his clothes, and then looked at the rabbit slippers on Nan Yi's feet.

Finally, her eyes fell on his frightened face.

He Yushen frowned: "You throw yourself into my arms so early in the morning?"

Nan Yi stood still awkwardly, tripping and falling on He Yushen's body. This posture really looked like a bloody accident.

He Yushen retracted his hand that was still in the air and said coldly: "Don't play these useless little tricks with me. I won't touch you if you are not in a vulnerable period."

Nan Yi:............

After speaking, someone turned around and wanted to walk out. Nan Yi reached out in a hurry and grabbed the corner of his suit again.

He Yushen turned around impatiently.

The omega who was pulling him had a red face, and his cold eyes were a little evasive.

"Do you want it that much?" The expression on his face paused a little, and he asked in a cold voice.

Nan Yi blushed and shook his head anxiously, pointing to the dining table not far away.

Realizing that he had misunderstood, someone twitched the corner of his mouth stiffly.

"You want me to have breakfast?"

He Yushen pretended to be nonchalant and asked again.

Nan Yi nodded again and put down his hand holding He Yushen.

He Yushen glanced at the corner of his clothes and said calmly: "I won't eat."

When he turned around to leave again, Nan Yi could only hold him back.

He Yushen was forced to stop: "Are you annoyed?"