Chapter 17- Cards in the Flowers

Start from the beginning

"Let him pick it up!"

The angry pheromones quickly spread in the living room, and both the housekeeper and Song Jing changed their expressions.

And Nan Yi, who was already squatting on the ground, couldn't even use the strength to get up.

"Who is Doctor Bai? Do you admire him?"

Nan Yi's chin was pinched by He Yushen, and the remains of the mobile phone in his hand were kicked and rolled under the seat.

There was severe pain in his jaw and strong mint-flavored pheromones in his nose. Nan Yi could only keep shaking his head.

"What's wrong?"

A confused voice came from the stairs, and the pheromones in the room dissipated a lot.

The palm clamping on his chin was removed, Nan Yi felt severe pain in his wrist, and sweat broke out on his pale forehead.

Nan was also forced to get up from the ground.

"deeply?"

The omega who sat with He Yushen in the morning looked at the two of them with some worry, and the oppressive air in the room gradually dissipated.

Ling Ran walked down the stairs and looked at the people in confusion.

"Are you quarreling? Your pheromones are too strong, it will hurt him."

Nan Yi's face was extremely pale, and his hand was still held by the sullen He Yushen.

Ling Ran was a little worried about the little omega who looked so weak.

"lady!"

The butler's expression had returned to normal. When Ling Ran came downstairs, his eyes had been falling on him. When they were close, he spoke in disbelief.

"Steward Song, long time no see."

Ling Ran returned a gentle smile.

The housekeeper was a little excited and spoke awkwardly: "You...you are back."

"Let's go upstairs first."

He Yushen's tone became much calmer, and Nan Yi thought that maybe he didn't want to get angry in front of this gentle omega.

"deeply..."

Nan Yi was rudely taken upstairs by He Yushen. Before the voice of the person behind him could be heard, the two figures had already disappeared around the corner of the stairs.

Nan Yi returned to the bedroom she just left.

The lights were not turned on in the room, and the curtains were not closed tightly. There was a glimmer of light when I went downstairs, but now there was only darkness.

Nan Yi was roughly thrown to the ground by He Yushen. The room was very quiet, eerily quiet.

The bedroom was filled with alpha's pheromones again, and Nan Yi curled up on the ground, not daring to move.

He wrapped his hands around his legs, holding himself timidly like a downtrodden kitten.

My back seemed to be touching the wall, feeling a little cold.

After a while, the lights came on and the low and terrifying voice sounded again.

"come over!"

He Yushen stared at the person huddled in the corner with dark eyes, as if he was afraid that he would tremble with fear.

Wasn't he the one who provoked himself first? He first tricked him into marking him, and now he provokes others.

A low-quality omega actually wants to play with himself.

Even deceive yourself.

Nan Yi raised his head slightly, and when he met the dim eyes of the person sitting on the chair, his eyes narrowed nervously.

He stood up slowly and walked to He Yushen.

His feet seemed to be filled with lead, and it was very difficult for him to take these few steps.

After Nan Yi stopped, he was still shaking his head.

The phone was gone, so he could only use this method to explain that he didn't love Dr. Bai.

"I'll give you a chance to explain."

He Yushen looked at Omega who was so nervous that he pinched the back of his hands and spoke coldly.

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment and gestured anxiously in sign language.

"type it out."

The black mobile phone was handed to him, and the alpha in front of him still had a calm face.

Nan Yi took it hesitantly, stood in front of He Yushen and typed quietly.

Like a student who was made to stand by the teacher, his head was lowered.

Nan Yi truthfully told the story of Bai Shanyao rescuing him from being harassed in the hotel last time, and that he just stopped by and wanted to buy a bouquet of flowers to thank him today.

He just concealed the fact that he met Bai Shanyao for the first time.

He Yushen took it and read it, but his face still didn't look good.

Nan Yi pinched the corners of his clothes nervously.

"Humph, I'm sorry you don't dare to lie to me." He Yushen still had a stern face, but his tone was finally better.

"Won't you say you are mine when you are bullied?"

He Yushen said irritably, feeling a little annoyed when he saw the red wrist of the person in front of him.

Nan Yi lowered his head, finished typing, and handed the phone to He Yushen.

[I didn't see you, so I couldn't speak]

The corners of the alpha's mouth twitched stiffly, as if they were deflated, and he snorted without saying anything.