Chapter 16- Beautiful Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

He Yushen walked directly to him and sat down: "Why are you still holding her? Let her go."

He Yushen's sexy and deep voice was a little tired, and he sat down and lay on Nan Yi's legs.

Nan Yi stiffly raised the flower a little higher, his whole body stiff.

Perhaps because of the mark, He Yushen realized that he was a little greedy for the smell of toffee. His body, which was tense after working non-stop for several days, was relaxed at this moment.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet toffee taste and the faint fragrance of roses.

"Put down the flowers."

There was already a soft voice, and Nan Yi stretched his body and gently placed the bouquet at his feet.

He Yushen lay on Nan Yi's lap and fell asleep. Even though he was asleep, there were dark circles at the corners of his eyes, but he was still handsome.

The face has smooth curves and there is no trace of fat on the chin.

Such a handsome man has such a bad temper.

The sleeping figure looks like an elegant little prince, with slightly curled eyelashes and long, sexy thin lips.

When awake he acts like a tyrant.

Nan Yi was stunned.

She reached out and touched his eyelashes lightly.

Somewhat envious.

It's actually longer than Omega's.

He Yushen slept for an hour, and Nan Yi's legs no longer looked like his own.

He was numb and stiff, and he didn't dare to wake anyone up.

"Brother Shen!"

Song Jing's voice, whom he hadn't seen for several days, came from the corridor, and the person on Nan Yi's lap frowned and moved.

Nan Yi secretly rejoiced that he finally woke up.

"Brother Shen, are you upstairs?"

Song Jing's voice has become closer, right outside the door.

Fortunately, he didn't open the door and come in.

"How long have I been asleep?"

He Yushen was completely woken up, and the person who had just woken up had an angry look on his body.

Nan Yi stretched out his hand and showed him his index finger.

He Yushen: "One hour?"

Nan also nodded.

After He Yushen stood up, he was stunned for a moment when he saw the flowers on the ground.

"Seeing that you want to please me so hard, what do you want, a car, a house, I will satisfy your one request."

He Yushen's eyes were completely clear. After getting up, he took a few steps outside the door.

"Find something to stick the flowers in."

He Yushen looked at Nan Yi looking up at him blankly, those cold eyes filled with affection and disbelief.

The ends of his eyes turned slightly red.

He was so excited just saying that he wanted to agree to one of his requests, and it was really easy to satisfy him.

It seems that the reason why she is trying every possible means to marry her is not because she wants to be rich.

If you are being careful just to get attention, you can tolerate it.

He Yu thought deeply that since Omega liked him so much, was well-behaved, and could please him, then he should reluctantly be nice to him.

After He Yushen walked out of the door, Nan Yi couldn't help but yawn.

I squeezed out a few tears from my eyes. I didn't expect that I would feel so sleepy after just sitting for an hour.

My legs are too numb to move.

However, He Yushen just said that he would satisfy a request of his.

He Yushen was just so easy to talk to after being used as a cushion for an hour and a bunch of misunderstood flowers.

He doesn't seem so irritable or cold-blooded.

"Brother Shen, how long have you been back?" Song Jing's excited voice came from outside the door.

After Nan Yi got used to it on the bed for a long time, he got up and picked up the flowers on the ground. He Yushen asked him to put them in a bottle. Nan Yi searched around the room but couldn't find a bottle.

I remember seeing an empty bottle on the study table last time.

Nan Yi took the flowers and walked towards the study. There was really an empty bottle on the table in the study.

Nan Yi took out a sunflower and some baby's breath and put them in.

Carrying the rest downstairs.

"Let's make some more dishes later."

A cold voice came from the living room, and Nan Yi slowed down the stairs.

Butler: "Okay, Mr. He"

Song Jing: "Are there any guests coming?"

He Yushen: "Yeah"

guest?

It must be the gentle omega just now.

Nan Yi slowly went downstairs holding the flower in his arms and walked towards the housekeeper.

Hand the already typed words to the housekeeper.

"Sir, do you want an empty vase?" the butler asked without even looking at his phone.

Um

Nan also nodded.

"Mr. Nan, do you want to put it in the bedroom? Just put it up there for me." The housekeeper took the flowers from his hand.

He Yushen: "Find a better-looking bottle"

Nan Yi originally wanted to put it in the living room, but He Yushen acquiesced and he didn't speak.

The housekeeper left with the flowers in his arms, and Nan Yi sat directly next to He Yushen.

His eyebrows were raised slightly, but he was not surprised. Omega wanted to sit with him, and there seemed to be nothing wrong with him.