I stand up as my husband approaches our table and we share a small kiss infront of everyone before he takes a seat besides our boys. The twins are surprisingly well behaved during the speeches but that's probably because I gave some apple slices to snack on while they watched their shows on my phone. 

"You make me happy." Joe tells me as we look into eachother's eyes. "I know that I have not made this marriage easy by not defending you against my family or being willing to give it up over the stupidest things. I never want you to feel as if you're not number one in my life so if I have done so then I truly am sorry."

A smile forms on my lips, "I'm sorry for being a fiesty latina at times."

"You never have to apologise to me because you're perfect." He lightly caresses my face. "You're the only woman that I can envision spending the rest of my life with and I'm grateful for having you in my life."

Thomas looks up from my phone, "I grateful too."

"Me too." Joseph scrunches his face up. "Love you."

"We love you too, boys." I smile down at my first babies who I still can't believe are growing so fast. "I love you more than life itself."

---

RomanReigns: Some little rascals interrupted my interview today and I couldn't have smiled more

2,200,000 likes ~ limited comments

The relationship that I have with the rest of my family has been pretty non existent which is probably for the best. My biological father has met the newborns since I am in communication with Courtney who birthed my youngest sibling who is a few months older than Thomas and Joseph.

Amelia and I will talk from time to time so she has met my newborn twins but our relationship is not what it used to be which I have grown to accept. Nikita and I do not have any communication with eachother and I had her sign legal documents not to mention any of our business in public because our relationship is done.

"Is this too much?" I tug on my lace crop top as I turn to face my husband who is changing Talia on his lap. "Or should I go for something more casual and rock some cute sets?"

Joe chuckles, "You are overthinking."

"Nobody has really seen me since I've given birth so I want to look good." I look at myself in the mirror. "The female superstars have been stepping up their style game so it's time that I do too."

"You always look good and the difference is that they did not just give birth to twins." He gives me a look before turning his attention to our daughter as she makes a sound. "It's wild to think that I have another daughter in this world of mine."

"Three sons and two daughters." I grimace while checking in on Alexander who is staring up at me and I smile while rubbing his foot. "Now that's wild."

Some of the people in WWE are coming to our home to meet the twins for the very first time and I'm pretty anxious to have a bunch of people in my home. I have prepared some hand sanitizer and wipes that they will use at the door before they even come into the same room as us because I will not be risking my children's health for the sake of having our friends meet them.

"I'm going to check on Joseph and Thomas." I say while breastfeeding Alexander and Joe nods his head while admiring his youngest daughter. Our newest additions are the perfect combination of us but I will say that Talia favours me more which I find interesting since my husbands genes are pretty strong.

"Oh my God." Ashley gasps as I place Talia in her arms and she looks up at me with tear filled eyes. "She's so precious."

"I finally have my mini me." I softly say with a smile as I sit besides her. "I know that I have Jojo but I always wanted to give birth to my own daughter and I finally got my wish after two boys. Now we have three girls in the household."

"She's gorgeous

"She's gorgeous." Kayla Braxton says with a smile as she takes a picture of us. "Which twin came out first?" 

"Our Talia was the first to come out then Alexander followed not long after." Joe answers as he watches over Braun Strowman who is holding our youngest in his arms. "Surreal to think that we have another baby girl in the house but man I missed that experienced of raising a daughter. It is  completely different from raising those little rascals of ours."

Everyone turns to look at the oldest twins who are play fighting with Colby and Joshua Fatu. They just love being around the WWE superstars who really are an active bunch who know how to put on a show for children so we do cherish these moments.

"You have the most beautiful family ever." CJ Perry pouts as she's the next to hold Talia. "I can't get over how you first met Joe backstage after the WWE show and now you're married with a bunch of babies."

"Joe married a fan." I let out a fake cheer that makes everyone laugh. "This is hope for all the fangirls and boys out there who envisions a life with their favorite wrestler."

Kayla turns to face my husband, "What caught your eye?"

"Her beauty." Joe answers without a second thought. "Amerie has this glow about her and I don't think she realises how beautiful she is. I'm not the type of guy to ask out somebody that I met at the show let alone invite them backstage so that was a first but something told me that she was one."

"We went on a date the very next day then I followed you guys to France, you practically moved in with me when you came back to America and the rest is history." All the women sigh in adoration at our little love story. 

"You picked a good one." Ashley tells Joe who is looking right at me.

 "No, she picked me."