Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Food Appears in Nan Lin Chao

This porcelain basin was discovered by him while hunting with the prince of the Hou family some time ago.

When he was on horseback, there was nothing in front of him, but the horse tripped over the sudden appearance of the porcelain basin. He also fell off the horse and suffered some damage to his legs.

The sudden appearance of the porcelain basin is really strange. If someone wants to assassinate him, there is no need to use a basin.

Moreover, since the two of them were highly skilled in martial arts, it was really impossible for them to appear suddenly without any trace of their breath.

After Xie Zhilin fell off his horse, he asked the guards to take the porcelain basin back home. Now the porcelain basin is placed on another desk in the study.

There does seem to be something fishy.

Not only could this porcelain basin suddenly appear and knock him off his horse, but now the contents of the porcelain basin also appeared suddenly.

Xie Yi came back with some iced tea from outside and was about to take it and put it on the study table.

Suddenly I saw my third master looking at something on the other side of the table, and his usually calm face became a little more confused.

After putting down the tea, he walked over to where Xie Zhilin was and took a look.

There are some strange boxes in the porcelain basin I brought back some time ago, some of which look like glass. You can see through the boxes the flat and round cake-like things inside.

Without asking any more questions, "Sir, should I go out first?"

Xie Zhilin touched his chin, turned around and said, "Take out the things in the porcelain basin and open it.

" Everything in the basin was taken out.

The only thing he recognized was that the three boxes, which were as transparent as glass but lighter than glass, contained grapes.

There are two other boxes of the same box, which should be filled with pastries, and they smell sweet.

There were several other cups filled with colorful water and dark water, and two boxes of unknown materials contained unknown contents.

There are also some useless looking pieces of paper.

Xie Yi was a little confused. He had never seen these things before.

Could it be that someone brought it to me when I was getting water for the master just now?

Seeing Xie Yi taking out boxes after boxes of strange things from the porcelain basin, Xie Zhilin was also a little confused.

Do you want him to eat the things that suddenly appear in this porcelain basin that look like food?

"Third Master, what are these?" Xie Yi asked.

"The thing that suddenly appeared in the porcelain basin under the horse's hooves at the hunting ground last time."

Xie Yi was a little stunned. The mansion was heavily guarded. There was no way anyone could do it when there were so many people and Xie Zhilin was still in the house. So many things put into the porcelain basin.

Then it could only be that this weird porcelain basin suddenly appeared.

Xie Zhilin came a little closer, picked up the puffs in the plastic box and looked at them carefully.