Part 2

Hyee guys you are not voting 😞😞. You guys are just reading and leaving my story...

*****************************

Riddhima's pov

I don't know how one month passed and now we are sitting in the plane going JODHPUR....

It's all youngesters plan even I denied for all this because don't like any celebration and all that much but these youngsters were held bend to celebrating our anniversary grandly..

End of the pov....

Soon the plane landed in Jodhpur. Then we sat in the cars waiting for us to receive. PERKS OF BEING RAI SINGHANIA. All settled in the cars and Dadu, dadi and maa, papa and Chachu, Chachi in one car. Myra, Ruhi, Riddhima, siya and Ishani in other car while Vansh, Angre, Kiyaan and Aryan in one car..

Soon all the reached the palace in which they are going to stay. As it was already booked by Rai singhania.

All were standing in front of palace mouth hung open...

Ishani: it's beautiful.
Siya: I really love it.

Youngsters grin at something together and look at each other.

Soon a servent came. Took them inside and showed them the rooms all retired to rooms for some room.

Ishangre's room...

Siya, Kiyaan, Angre, Ishani, Aryan, Myra and Ruhi were sitting and planning for celebration for Riansh anniversary.

Everyone planned everything very well.

Meanwhile in Riansh room..

Riddhima was setting clothes in the wordrobe while Vansh was continued staring at her but pretend doing his work. But Riddhima feel intense gaze at her but she ignored it and kept doing her work.

Riddhima pov

Since 20 minutes I doing my work but I am feeling continues gaze at me but I ignored. And continued my work. From the mirror I could see Vansh was staring at me.

I only know how much I love him but he didn't. I know how much I love when he stare at me. I wish he will also love me back with same intensity.

Riddhima's pov end...

Vansh pov

Everyone were preparing for the surprise. But here I and Riddhima Both are in the room. I am looking at her doing her work and she is continuously ignoring me knowing that I am looking at her.

She is looking beautiful in that pink kurti. She is Beautiful inside out. Every passing seconds, minutes, hours, days and months I am falling for her. I don't know if she loved me or not but surely I love her to no extent. And I am planning to confess my feelings to her. And I finding a perfect place where I can propose her.

Pov ends...

Next morning..

Everyone were hell excited for celebration. Everyone wishes the couples for their first wedding anniversary. Gifted them the gifts.
But Riddhima had the other level of Happiness.

Flashback...

Riddhima was going with vansh as he said that he was going to tell and show her something. She agreed. At some distance Vansh blindfolded her and walked holding her hand.

Vansh moved and took out a diamond ring from his pocket and sat on his knees.

Vansh: Riddhima remove the blindfold and open your eyes. Riddhima did as he said but shocked seeing the beautiful decoration and Vansh on his knees with a ring.

Riddhima: vansh yeh.
Vansh: shhh..

Vansh: Only you, you’re the only thing I’ll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, your sight is the only sight that will ever bring me peace. Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth. I want to be with you forever and ever. We are meant to be together.

"I love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine through the thick and thin of life."

I really really really love you so much Riddhima. Will you give me a second chance to let me rectify my mistakes. Please...

Riddhima was dumb found she don't know what to say offcoursely she love him but now she don't have any words to express her feelings. She looked at Vansh with teary eyes and sat on his level on her knees.

Riddhima: Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me, and fulfills me. You complete me. You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.

I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling. I would love to smile for the rest of my life too. So, I say it's a yes!!

I would love to give you and our relationship a second chance if...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You will also helps me in that. But also you will pamper me, love me. You will take me out for lunch or dinner and give me chocolates daily.

Vansh chuckled listening her demands and finally gave. Riddhima got excited that she hugged him and give a peck on his cheeks.

Vansh: this is not we call a kiss. Let me  show what we call a kiss.

Saying so he smashed his lips on her.

Flashback over...

Present....

Riddhima was smiling like an idiots. Soon she and Vansh cut the cake and fed each other first. And then to the family.

After enjoying the party and dinner they left to Their rooms for a peaceful sleep unknown to the upcoming storm...

************************************
Precap: A storm ruining everyone life. A god news with a bad news.

Target:

Views: 50+
Votes: 10+
Comments: 5+

What you guys think whose life is to ruin? Who will get separated from whom?

A good news with a bad news??

What's coming up next??

Vote And comments for me to know more. And for daily updates add my story to your reading list and follow me.

So bye bye....
Take care and Read my story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are aap log kha chale vote toh kariye buss aage aage badte jaa rhe hai. Chaliye jaldi jaldi se vote or comment kariye....