Dad always go on business trips and stay for almost a month before coming back.

It makes me unhappy.

But when he comes back, he will buy me a lot of things. A lot of goodies, Barbie dresses and dolls. He would spend time with me, telling me stories and all.

I love my dad so much.

I love my mum too.

I miss her so much.

The three of us lived in harmony until I turned fifteen and something happened.

I came back from school and found mum crying.

It made me want to cry as well. I have never seen her cry before.

I walked towards her, she stared at me as tears filled her brown eyes. My heart ached.

Next she hugged me as she cried silently.

Dad wasn't home.

I can't tell what is wrong?

Until dad came came back.

Flashback******

"Get out of our lives Vince!" mum yelled at dad.

Dad stared at her with emotions on his face.

Why is she yelling at him?

"Baby listen...." He reached to touch her but she slapped his hand away.

It made me flinch.

"How could you? You have been lying to me for years! How could you do that to me?! You are a very terrible person!" Mum yelled as tears flowed from her eyes.

My heart ached as I stood behind, watching them.

They haven't noticed me.

"No baby please. I can explain. Just listen to me" Dad pleaded.

Mum scoffed. "Explain what? There is nothing to explain Vince. You have a wife and three sons I never knew about? "

I arched my brows.

"Yet you came into my life and made me fall in love with you. I even gave birth to your child!"

Dad bring his hand together like he wants to pray.

"I didn't mean to betray you my love. I.. " he paused sighing. "I never knew we would get to this. I never knew I would fall so deeply in love with you the way I did. You gave me a very adorable daughter"

"Get out Vince. I don't want to see you" mum said pointing at the door.

"Baby I love you"

"I hate you Vince! You are a very bad person. Get out of our lives now!"

"Please baby don't do this"

"I said get out!" Mum cried.

I couldn't take it anymore as my legs took me towards them.

I hugged my dad.

"Val..." He called holding me.

"Mum please don't send dad away" I pleaded looking at my mum with my tears filled eyes.

"Come here baby" mum said putting her hair strands behind her ears. Her eyes and face are all red from too much crying.

I don't like this.