As they scurry off, they try their best to pluck all the thorns and sticks stuck on them, dusting themself off. Running off, they eventually make it to Luna's place, trying to hide behind the door as most of her place has large open windows. They quickly knock on the door, pulling on the sleeves of their sweater and extra checking for anything they missed. The door opens, making them snap their head up to meet Dr.L, who is wearing his normal clothes yet missing his lab coat.

   He looks down at them and raises a brow, turning around and calling out, "Hey, Luna, I think you've got a guest." He moves out of the way to let them in. Luna, who is in the open kitchen, turns around confused but immediately brightens when she sees the smaller. Moving around the island table, she jogs right up to them with her arms open, putting them under Friend's, lifting them off the ground and into a hug.

   Once they're placed back on the ground, she immediately grabs a hold of their face. "My goodness, Friend! I thought you just weren't going to show up! Nearly gave me a heart attack!" Looking around, Friend lays eyes on a clock on the wall, reading 7:10. They were only ten minutes late, why was she so worried? She pulls them over to the kitchen, pulling out a stool by the island table for them to sit.

   The table is covered with plates and bowls filled with all kinds of food, most of which Friend has never really seen before or had, really. Luna gives them an empty plate, telling them to take what they want. Dr.L sits down and already starts eating, already having a plate full, and there's a plate next to him which can be assumed to be Luna's by how organized it is. Friend is also given a cup by Luna, which already has a drink in it. Grabbing it, they nearly chug the whole thing by how thirsty they've gotten, it's apple juice.

   Noticing this, Luna quietly moves her chair closer to Friend. They all eat, having small conversations now and then while Friend continuously glances up at the clock. Maya and Amber have definitely noticed them missing and Natsu and Moe are probably worried they haven't shown up yet. Drumming their fingers on the table, they abruptly stand up, catching Luna and Dr.L off guard. Waving their hands around, they ask to use the restroom.

   Luna, nods yet tilts her head, concerned. "Yes, it's just upstairs. You know you don't have to ask." Friend bows, quickly heading up the stairs, making the other two looks at each other, slightly concerned. Once they make it up, they head to the bathroom, closing the door to make it sound like they're actually in there but head over to the closest window and try to stick their landing. Landing in another bush, Friend tries to stay close to the ground to avoid any of the windows.

   At a point where they're sure they can't be seen, they immediately start into a full sprint. They make it over to Moe's farm, stopping right infront of her house and tiredly knocking on the door. Running around on a nearly full stomach isn't such a good idea, they feel heavy. As the door starts to open, they straighten their posture to try and look okay. Moe looks down at them, furrowing her eyebrows together.

   "Well, hey? You alright there?" Friend continues staring up at her, not looking down as they dust off their sweater, giving her a small tired smile. She just shrugs and grabs their hand, slowly pulling them inside. Pulling them to the dining room, Natsu already stuffing his face, not noticing Friend yet. "Yeah, sorry, we already started a bit without you, we assumed that you just weren't going to show." Friend looks around for a clock, finding one and reading the time. 7:34, Maya and Amber were definitely freaking by now.

   Natsu, finally realizing Friend has arrived, quickly swallows what he's chewing and lifts one of his pointer fingers up. "Actually, that was Moe's assumption, I knew you wouldn't say yes to something if you knew you couldn't attend it! So I knew you were gonna come!" As soon as he finishes, he stuffs some more food into his face again, not giving anyone the chance to respond.